MarkusEmzzz #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was saying today she’s not an alcoholic as she doesn’t drink everyday! I’d bet money she is! She also said Spencer is her trigger! She was a nasty cow way before spencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she was saying today she’s not an alcoholic as she doesn’t drink everyday! I’d bet money she is! She also said Spencer is her trigger! She was a nasty cow way before spencer!
She’s like those people who are in denial & say “I’m not an alcoholic because I don’t drink in the mornings” how deluded. It’s not defined by how much you drink or when, it’s the effects of your drinking. Going by what happens every time she drinks, I’d say yeah she has a problem with alcohol.

Reactions: 9
She’s like those people who are in denial & say “I’m not an alcoholic because I don’t drink in the mornings” how deluded. It’s not defined by how much you drink or when, it’s the effects of your drinking. Going by what happens every time she drinks, I’d say yeah she has a problem with alcohol.
Definitely! She drinks more often than she should, she drinks until she passes out and she drinks until she loses control of what she’s doing one way or another. I’d say that’s a problem as well. Until she realises that and accepts that she won’t ever accept help and/or change.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kitchen sesh now sat on seans knee both absolutely steaming and her slagging him off

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's absolutely steaming! 😆 🤣 she don't half talk some absolute crap, now saying lampy wasn't there for her, only Sean!
As for Turkey teef jay, all I heard him do tonight, was bully people.
I've seen him bully and belittle people on tiktok. What's this thing he has where he thinks fighting makes him a man? What's that about? 😆 🤣

Reactions: 9
Sean is looking very nervous and on edge around her, like he's scared to upset her!

Reactions: 6
Sean is looking very nervous and on edge around her, like he's scared to upset her!
She's terrifying, I genuinely wouldn't want to be alone with her.

As for Jay, what's his thing about women? Why can't he just say people? It's always "these WONEN on Facebook with KIDS!"

Reactions: 10
He is staying over the night to look after her after bringing her for a nice meal and drinks and he has to get up at 6am to bring her and she will not go to sleep!!! People keep saying turn off the live and he looks so nervous and said it’s not my live to cut

She definitely intimidates him it’s horrible to see

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Where is he sleeping? Is she trying to make Spencer jealous?? 🤔

Reactions: 4
What a witch, just seen a video of her taking piss out of two girls on live who look like kids when she was live last night. She’s a nasty piece of work, I don’t understand why people on her live can’t see that

Finally turkey teef is been called out for bullying women. Check out turkey teeth jay! 😆 you can tell he was brought up on the rough side of Manchester!

Reactions: 6
What is it with this Jay? The man is a huge red flag, he loves violence and bullying people.
Just because people have an opinion on what YOU put out there, doesn't make them a troll!! People will have different opinions on you, he is going for anyone that doesn't agree with his behaviour.
Yes I contacted his work, because he was on a live whilst driving down the flipping motorway. That's illegal. If I'd seen you do that and I'm next to you, damn right I'm gonna report you. You think you can get away with whatever you want?
Why does he only go live with women? Cos he likes to manipulate people, he thinks he's the big I am, look at me and my testosterone.
Why is he offering to fight everybody? He sits there begging for gifts, ignoring people in his box, belittling them and when someone calls him out, thinks he can be the victim. So glad other people are seeing you for what you are. Climb back under your rock turkey teef

Why are my messages been shown on tiktok?? 😆 I'm not the only person that contacted turkey teefs work, for a starter, I didn't email the address shown on screen. I emailed the HR department.
So even if Frank didn't email turkey teefs work, those emails also weren't from me.
I never mentioned about him been abusive to women. My email was sent with clips of him driving whilst live and on the motorway.
It seems more than 1 person contacted his work!! Put that on your tiktok turkey teeth jay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why are my messages been shown on tiktok?? 😆 I'm not the only person that contacted turkey teefs work, for a starter, I didn't email the address shown on screen. I emailed the HR department.
So even if Frank didn't email turkey teefs work, those emails also weren't from me.
I never mentioned about him been abusive to women. My email was sent with clips of him driving whilst live and on the motorway.
It seems more than 1 person contacted his work!! Put that on your tiktok turkey teeth jay!
Where can I see all this 😂😂😂

Emma Gzreb does she have a thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.