Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another food related vlog. How innovative.
You can smell the desperation from here... Oh no wait that's just Mark's washing pile.

No update on the boyfriend/dating situation?

Also, when is he going to finally admit to

a.) Being GAY
b.) that he has a receeding hairline

Yeah I don’t even think he has much of a social life. He’s either out with Zoella and Ploppy Deyes or checking into a Premiere Inn on his own to order room service. I love whenever he visits a hotel he makes out like it’s some sort of lush boutique hotel when it’s actually just some bog standard chain hotel with some old spunk stain on the bed sheets. Tragic.
An old spunk stain would still have more life in it than Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can smell the desperation from here... Oh no wait that's just Mark's washing pile.

No update on the boyfriend/dating situation?

Also, when is he going to finally admit to

a.) Being GAY
b.) that he has a receeding hairline

An old spunk stain would still have more life in it than Mark
Omg yes! What’s his deal, he’s always talking about pride and dating but can never actually use the appropriate pronouns. And that hair looks like it could snap off at any given moment, folded down over his forehead like a squashed tarantula.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg yes! What’s his deal, he’s always talking about pride and dating but can never actually use the appropriate pronouns. And that hair looks like it could snap off at any given moment, folded down over his forehead like a squashed tarantula.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wore a toupee, that's why it's so dodgy round the edges all the time...

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Mark everytime Alfie texts him...

• Haha
Oh ffs I’m a minute into his video. He’s inspired by Joe and Dianne in the pan.... SAYS IT ALL.

Reactions: 5
I’m praying Zoella releases a new advent calendar this year. I miss the product reviews on Boots.com

A classic from the dimwit himself...

5B661061-E426-4964-BF78-61F5078DBA9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His cooking videos are horrendous why does he bother? 😂
As if he’s really moving again he needs to man up and deal with his problems there.

• Haha
Dear diary,
I fancy my mate but he just wants to be friends,
Also, Zoe didn’t text me back and I sent the message literally like, 5 minutes ago...
Do you think she hates me.
I also think I’m due on my period so I’m watching friends and eating all the chocolate,
Love your friend
mark xoxo

He’s like a bleeping 16 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two words from his letter of the day video. SESAME STREET.

I keep feeling like Caspar has given him a list of every video he needs to make, or else! Yes, I’m giving Mark credit for being a nice guy. His videos are just that bad. It has poor mgmt. written all over it. Dump them Mark!!! Do you want the neg attn from someone like Jaackmaate? Because 1 more terrible food idea video & Jack just might bring ya up.

Maybe a ‘Day out with Teddy’ vlog is in order. Better yet (financially), Teddy meets Nala & or Buzz. Get off the food train!

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs I’m a minute into his video. He’s inspired by Joe and Dianne in the pan.... SAYS IT ALL.
Joes his manager basically though. He’s signed to joes company.

I actually came to comment on his hairline, it’s so odd? Does he brush it forward it’s surely not actually like that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually came to comment on his hairline, it’s so odd? Does he brush it forward it’s surely not actually like that
I have always believed that it is carefully constructed along the hairline to disguise the fact that his hair is receeding. You never ever see it without a tonne of hairspray and product in. He always refers to it being so thick and then uses thickening shampoos?

It's clearly v thin and until we see if pushed back or being cut I will stick to the receeding hairline theory!!!

He's incredibly vain and has all day to primp and preen so creating a fake hairline would be no trouble.

I just wish he'd clean his hands, so disgustingly grubby I shudder to think what his bedsheets look like!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have always believed that it is carefully constructed along the hairline to disguise the fact that his hair is receeding. You never ever see it without a tonne of hairspray and product in. He always refers to it being so thick and then uses thickening shampoos?

It's clearly v thin and until we see if pushed back or being cut I will stick to the receeding hairline theory!!!

He's incredibly vain and has all day to primp and preen so creating a fake hairline would be no trouble.

I just wish he'd clean his hands, so disgustingly grubby I shudder to think what his bedsheets look like!!
I also wondered about his awful hair styling and if in part he was inspired by Zoella's Trump comb-over but I agree he probably is desperately trying to hide his receding hair line. It just looks bizarre and doesn't do any favors for him.

He must be estastic Zoe has finally emerged out of her couch house to film some 'autumnal' content with him. Considering the sad and questionable state his video content has been lately. Like 'Cooking a Meal with One Letter'. Wow riveting stuff.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s just pissed herself.

He’s not even a voiceover in his own movie he’s so irrelevant.

I struggle with him because I think outside Zoe and her gang and without joe Sugg controlling his content he’s probably a nice guy, I’ve seen him with his proper mates and he’s just normal and likes to go for a drink etc. Non of the bullshit YouTube persona.

I’ve said before he could have done so much with his channel discussing lgbtq and his weight/image issues etc.

Instead he eats food start with a c and even fucked that up as he ate some forgetting it was for a video

Reactions: 7
His latest vlog with Zoe! Fake tan hands 🤢

Chewy hanging out his bleeping gob. I can’t

Didn’t declare ad for the outdoor cinema

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6