Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest vlog with Zoe! Fake tan hands šŸ¤¢

Chewy hanging out his bleeping gob. I canā€™t

Didnā€™t declare ad for the outdoor cinema
An absolute barrel scraper wasn't it.

I thought it was hilarious Zoe calling him out she was clearly disgusted by his lack of hygiene and filthy hands, he's such a mess.

They honestly go to that dratted garden centre and photo booth every single time, it's always the same dire content.

Mark rolling his face with that bizarre conttaption, do they ever do anything else other than sit around watching shite films and whining!? Must be such a thrilling existence.

Also the ridiculous shrieking and fake laughter at everything *rolls eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Markā€™s aware that he lichrally looks like a purge mask

A3D1F4C0-6995-450E-B694-D57FD0237998.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yet another crap vlog from the fake tan king. Zoe and Mark go to the same places and buy rubbish they donā€™t need for the sake of it. What is the point seriously? Wonā€™t be sitting through Zoeā€™s and Markā€™s 41 minute haul this was bad enough šŸ˜’

Reactions: 5
Isn't it interesting that someone with self confessed food issues only makes videos about food? He reckons he's over his food issues but I think not.

Reactions: 7
These last two vlogs from them have really pissed me off more than normal. Theyā€™re so pathetic but genuinely think theyā€™re relatable. Who in NORMAL day to day life can buy the sheer amount of stuff they buy?

Reactions: 7
These last two vlogs from them have really pissed me off more than normal. Theyā€™re so pathetic but genuinely think theyā€™re relatable. Who in NORMAL day to day life can buy the sheer amount of stuff they buy?
Got me when Mark asked Zoe if she finds buying toilet roll annoying and her response was oh yeah we get it online as it takes up too much space in the trolley. First world problems right there folks, in other words not relatable cause if you need loo roll when you're shopping you just get it!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Got me when Mark asked Zoe if she finds buying toilet roll annoying and her response was oh yeah we get it online as it takes up too much space in the trolley. First world problems right there folks, in other words not relatable cause if you need loo roll when you're shopping you just get it!
Exactly! Then he used it as an excuse to make yet another reference to his stupid flat, suggesting he cant do online shopping as people would steal it!? They deliver it to your door mate? Pretty sure people in crappy Sutton don't need your PR package tat or weekly shop crap.

GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

No one cares Mark.

Anyone else find it weird that Mark wears all these floral 12yr old girl perfumes?

You're nearly 30 mate and you're talking about wearing Paris Hilton perfume and how it smells like a scented candle?

Can you imagine him on a date with a regular 30 year old guy? No wonder he's eternally single I don't think anyone would have the time for all his nonsense, tan stains, smelling like tit all the time, talking crap, nothing interesting to say, boring life, vapid existence.

Whilst many 30 year olds have families, mortgages, responsibilities, children, careers etc, Mark is making videos of himself smelling a hundred scented candles!?

I just don't think he's ever going to find a guy who would be interested in him? It isn't even like he's a name on YouTube... no one's even heard of him so he can't even coast on his fame.

Almost feel sorry for him if he wasn't such an unlikeable tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Markā€™s innovative and exclusive new merch has just been released, Mark is quoted as saying: ā€œit rilly represents me personality and creativenessā€ - hereā€™s a quick sneak peek:

6672F45A-161C-4421-A040-0D98C9F92016.jpeg

35E85553-33C3-4691-9D67-AC7D776005A7.jpeg

04471570-5A02-4F33-8968-4116DEF3FFD7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Markā€™s innovative and exclusive new merch has just been released, Mark is quoted as saying: ā€œit rilly represents me personality and creativenessā€ - hereā€™s a quick sneak peek:

View attachment 35320
View attachment 35321
View attachment 35323

Sensational Mark, you've really pushed the boat out here. I bet it took you months to come up with the concept, did Alfie help you with the designs???

Funny thing is you know the real designs won't be much more creative than this... probably have some dumb MF logo (has he not realised what MF stands for...!?) or some moronic quote from a inspirational quote guyzzzz

Screenshot_20190826_162134.jpg

You know it probably took him all day to set this up and write this post. Amazed he's able to get dressed by himself, can he tie his own shoelaces???

Reactions: 2
Oh hell. Heā€™s done an under eye tutorial šŸ˜µ
He missed an opportunity to do his comb-over hair tutorial. Inquiring minds want to know exactly how many products go into making sure that hair doesn't ever budge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure he'd wear more if/when he comes out šŸ˜‰
I've never seen such a complex and completely unnecessary process, he sure is insecure about his eyebags isn't he!? Only a narcissistic twinkle like Mark who spends all day watching Netflix has got time for all this nonsense.

He honestly becomes more self indulgent every video, and oh wait... there he is again talking about dating and being bitter about being single *yawn*

God he's insufferably dull.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Please stop Mark. Youā€™ve utterly embarrassed yourself with your latest video.

• Haha
Reactions: 3