Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to post that the thumbnail and whole concept of the video is ridiculously outdated. Glad I don't have to watch it. Do you think when he has an apple, ready salted crisps or hummus he doesn't realise it's vegan?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just came here to post that the thumbnail and whole concept of the video is ridiculously outdated. Glad I don't have to watch it. Do you think when he has an apple, ready salted crisps or hummus he doesn't realise it's vegan?

View attachment 24072
Half of it wasn't even vegetarian let alone vegan. Turkey escalopes and pepperoni pizza. Apparently it was the shops fault though for putting it in the wrong section!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Half of it wasn't even vegetarian let alone vegan. Turkey escalopes and pepperoni pizza. Apparently it was the shops fault though for putting it in the wrong section!
Oh don't, you and @GossWhore are going to make me watch this mess.

What an idiot

Reactions: 5
I think he saw "Free from section" and just jumped thinking it just equate to vegetarian

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole video was a disaster, stupid twit sitting there with his turkey escalopes and meat topped pizza in a vegan tasting video 😂😂

• Haha
Nope, he’s not that stupid.
No way this wasn’t for the “oh mark... typical mark” “only you” 😉 type of comments
I can’t stand this prop of Zoe’s 😡 his act is being “dumb and ditzy”
it’s probably why I dislike him so much, he’s making himself this character but at times you see he’s not like that at all, when he does a more serious upload or talks to his friends or family as a NORMAL HUMAN. not as “Mark, Zoe’s dumb af wing man”

Last edited:
I did have to watch it after reading about it on here. He even read the ingredients on the turkey escalopes and it didn't click that they werent veggie or vegan. The fact that he commented on how they taste like turkey drummers who I think are also made by Bernard Matthews hes so dim

Mark cracks a tooth. 😐
“Oh never a dull moment on this channel, there’s always something”
Solid proof Mark Ferris has never watched one of his own vlogs back.

Yet another “I have feck all to vlog so let’s do a Q&A” upload 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s back with another long video of eating different foods. The curry bit at the end is hilarious 😂

Why in the name of god am I watching this.....
Subscribers pick my ASOS outfits.
“Oh my gawd” “oh my gawd” “oh my gawd”

I clearly hate myself.

Reactions: 4
I don't watch this guy. The colour of his skin concerns me. I worry about people who can't judge how orange they are when they look in a mirror. Seriously though, how childish is his content? I would have thought he would have advanced to something that fits his personality as a grown adult. Maybe reviewing nights out in London? Gay bars? Cocktail bars? A whole city to play with at the age of 28 and you want to "Try food from my childhood" which you've eaten a million time anyway. Absolute fucktard. What a waste of subscribers and how is he earning so much off it? Don't give him the views till he actually comes up with some quality content!! He's making enough money just by leeching onto Zoella.

Reactions: 11
I can’t even watch mark anymore. He used to be okay on his own without zoella but his videos are just pure shite lately.

Caspar and joe manage him now, they do know it’s not 2010 youtube any more don’t they?!

Mark could do all sorts of engaging videos about his weight, sexuality, mental health ( all things he’s touched on) without lowering it to eating kids foods. Did I read on here he did a veggie one and ate Turkey dinosaurs? Ffs

I actually think marks probably a nice person but he’s just sold his soul and will do anything for the fame now.

Reactions: 6
I don't watch this guy. The colour of his skin concerns me. I worry about people who can't judge how orange they are when they look in a mirror. Seriously though, how childish is his content? I would have thought he would have advanced to something that fits his personality as a grown adult. Maybe reviewing nights out in London? Gay bars? Cocktail bars? A whole city to play with at the age of 28 and you want to "Try food from my childhood" which you've eaten a million time anyway. Absolute fucktard. What a waste of subscribers and how is he earning so much off it? Don't give him the views till he actually comes up with some quality content!! He's making enough money just by leeching onto Zoella.
We know he enjoys a drink and a night out, seeing more of that would be interesting.

He has so many things he could talk about, but doesn't.

Until somebody on here said it, I never realised he was 28, I just assumed he was like 20. I couldn't believe it.

I didn’t actually mind some of his holiday vlogs but the stuff he’s putting up now, no just no Mark you’re 28 not 18!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t actually mind some of his holiday vlogs but the stuff he’s putting up now, no just no Mark you’re 28 not 18!
When he went to Japan with Luke Franks, that made good content. Terrible food Challenge videos do not. For anyone, not just Mark to be honest.

Why is he ranting if its not true?

Youtubers Ain't Sh*t but Hoes and Tricks

Reactions: 1
I used to like Mark, but his food videos are just terrible & I can’t stand it when he smirks, chews, etc, just like Zoe! He needs to dump his mgmt co if they are forcing such content on him. I agree, more vids w/ friends. See the sights. Act his age.

Reactions: 1