Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Mark, but his food videos are just terrible & I can’t stand it when he smirks, chews, etc, just like Zoe! He needs to dump his mgmt co if they are forcing such content on him. I agree, more vids w/ friends. See the sights. Act his age.
Dump his management, you mean Joe and Caspar because he signed to their Margravine Management company. 😂😂😂

I don’t know what I think would be worse, him having this content forced on him by his management, or him actually choosing to make this lazy, boring content. He needs to step it up and make something decent, because I don’t fundamentally dislike Mark, he isn’t an awful person, just spends too much time fawning with Zoe.

Reactions: 4
Dump his management, you mean Joe and Caspar because he signed to their Margravine Management company. 😂😂😂

I don’t know what I think would be worse, him having this content forced on him by his management, or him actually choosing to make this lazy, boring content. He needs to step it up and make something decent, because I don’t fundamentally dislike Mark, he isn’t an awful person, just spends too much time fawning with Zoe.
Yes, I started writing Casp...& felt too uncomfortable guessing at the spelling. Casp’er’ is the friendly ghost to me. Such a weird name!

So Ana and Mark Ferris have 2 videos together (baring in mind Mark is 28 and Ana is 18)

Mark said "You are the Queen of Youtube right, I feel like you do thought-provoking* food challenges"

synonyms for "thought-provoking": interesting, provocative, stimulating, intriguing, inspiring

Also, interesting he is fawning over someone like Ana (blonde, young, skinny, Queen of Youtube currently, bad eating habits) -- remind you of anyone? *Cough cough* Zoe

• Haha
So mark is basically now a prop to any female youtube/insta account. Imogen, now Ana, and he’s also copying all of their “challenges” 🤷‍♀️
“Eating only yellow food for 24hrs, living my life backwards, eating the letters of the alphabet”
the adult content we all love and expect from him. 😐

He has no shame.
Time for another “poor me I’m so awkward why do you watch me” upload to beg for praise and interaction soon.

Reactions: 5
Honestly his food videos are tragic as duck. Grackle, a great YouTuber, she does loads of food based videos that I actually watch because she makes them interesting, has original ideas and is a great character on YouTube. Mark is just boring and wanting the money for easy effort crap food challenges.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly his food videos are tragic as duck. Grackle, a great YouTuber, she does loads of food based videos that I actually watch because she makes them interesting, has original ideas and is a great character on YouTube. Mark is just boring and wanting the money for easy effort crap food challenges.
I really enjoyed Grackle Ramadan video..so interesting and funny in a respectful manner

Reactions: 1
So Ana and Mark Ferris have 2 videos together (baring in mind Mark is 28 and Ana is 18)

Mark said "You are the Queen of Youtube right, I feel like you do thought-provoking* food challenges"

synonyms for "thought-provoking": interesting, provocative, stimulating, intriguing, inspiring

Also, interesting he is fawning over someone like Ana (blonde, young, skinny, Queen of Youtube currently, bad eating habits) -- remind you of anyone? *Cough cough* Zoe
I don’t know who would be considered the Queen if YouTube, but that’s disrespectful none the less.

My god his latest drive with me video where he’s constantly moaning about his flat and how he wants to move again, how many times is this guy gonna move before he’s settled? He’s lucky to have what he does and that’s from latching onto people he hasn’t really made it all by himself has he?
Says he’s going on dates again as well, good luck to whoever ends up on a date with him is all I can say.

Reactions: 6
My god his latest drive with me video where he’s constantly moaning about his flat and how he wants to move again, how many times is this guy gonna move before he’s settled? He’s lucky to have what he does and that’s from latching onto people he hasn’t really made it all by himself has he?
Says he’s going on dates again as well, good luck to whoever ends up on a date with him is all I can say.
He’s gonna end up like Gabbie Lindley moving every year at this rate.

Reactions: 3
Surprised he wasn’t doing an eating challenge at the same time as that BORING vlog

Reactions: 2
Surprised he wasn’t doing an eating challenge at the same time as that BORING vlog
Well he said he was going for lunch but he didn’t film that thank god, tired of him seeing sniff food before he saying he loves it or hates it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been following Mark Ferris' attempt at a 'career' on YouTube for years and must have my say...

Rarely do you come across an individual so lacking in any appeal, he's unintelligent, boring to the point of nausea, has no real interests apart from watching TV.

I am sincerely worried about the amount of makeup he's slathering on and the state of his dirty nails and hands. No one would want to date someone stained from head to foot.

He vacillates between spewing out trash advice thinking he's some online agony aunt and moaning and whining like a child. No one in their right mind would see him as a catch, he's a walking mess.

His channel has been dying for the last year or more, he's clearly trying to save it by doing these god awful food videos and collabs, but the subs keep dropping. He's been in the red on SocialBlade for months only the Ana collab has gained him followers.

I'm convinced he's as fake as they come and he carefully filters all his comments for 'positivity', blocking anyone who says anything he doesn't like. I was blocked by him myself and I know many others who have been too. He can't deal with reality.

I cannot imagine who watches him seriously or thinks he's an individual to aspire to, it's like watching someone's public breakdown everytime he uploads. I hate watch every week in disbelief that he is so pathetic and desperate, he gets worse and worse!!!

Even he questions the plausibility of his career continuing on this platform in his lastest video, he must realise he's living on borrowed time... right?

Love to all
Doreen xxx

Anyone with half a Braincell would run a mile!!!

Doreen xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like he prefers car chats because he can be somewhat removed from his insecurities. His focus is on driving. When we’re doing mundane tasks, the brain isn’t able to focus too much on the emotional side of situations. But, it can & does come across as lazy vlogging. Not to mention, the potential for distracted driving!

He must have money to move. Otherwise, he’d just deal with the issues as everyone else is. Also, the more he complains & needs to move, it might get him 1 step closer to living in that side house next to his YT profit stabilizer, Zoe. (When a baby comes along, the nanny can live there?)

And the only progressive gay man I can think of who would tolerate his immature vlogging lifestyle is....well....Alf of course!

• Haha
Funny how he does a collab to gain followers then reverts back to these boring car chat videos. Then his channel plummets once again. What is he spending his time doing, day in, day out?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how he does a collab to gain followers then reverts back to these boring car chat videos. Then his channel plummets once again. What is he spending his time doing, day in, day out?
Watching Netflix or out on the piss!!

Watching Netflix or out on the piss!!
Yeah I don’t even think he has much of a social life. He’s either out with Zoella and Ploppy Deyes or checking into a Premiere Inn on his own to order room service. I love whenever he visits a hotel he makes out like it’s some sort of lush boutique hotel when it’s actually just some bog standard chain hotel with some old spunk stain on the bed sheets. Tragic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I don’t even think he has much of a social life. He’s either out with Zoella and Ploppy Deyes or checking into a Premiere Inn on his own to order room service. I love whenever he visits a hotel he makes out like it’s some sort of lush boutique hotel when it’s actually just some bog standard chain hotel with some old spunk stain on the bed sheets. Tragic.
Another food related vlog. How innovative.

• Haha