Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find these videos so weird, it's not like he has any qualifications as a chef or he is interested in cooking and he's delivering his own take on these fast food menus. He'll either say he liked the menu or he wasn't crazy about it. What is there to comment on about a freaking McDonald's meal? It's truly scraping the barrel.
He literally copies Anastasia but then waits two-three weeks when no ones even talking about the new crap menu McDonalds are regurgitating.

Reactions: 1
Do we think Mark is actually as ditzy as he seems on his videos? He has to be putting it on a bit at least.

Reactions: 4
Do we think Mark is actually as ditzy as he seems on his videos? He has to be putting it on a bit at least.
Problem is with the “ditzy Mark” thing he does is that he’ll be 40 in less than ten years and is he really going to keep vlogging his food binges and toilet behaviours?

He’s too thick to read an autocue or be a presenter, so he can’t transition into TV.

He can’t write or string a sentence together so journalism or a columnist is out.

That leaves a “normal job” of which he’s utterly useless and inexperienced in, missing out on a work history during his 20s and early 30s.

I honestly pity him. His fall from grace is going to be messy.

View attachment 388258

Reactions: 1
Mark in 10 years... Best case scenario: he'll have a makeup line for tweens and gays. Worst case scenario: he'll be a dancer or a bartender at a 'bear bar' in Soho.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else cringe their way through the new MF video of his “flat tour”?

I mean Jesus bleeping Christ, he went on like he’s spent years acquiring rare pieces of art and antique furniture “never did I ever think I’d be able to afford something from Oliver Bonas”. Honestly this man is 30!! No one under 25 hangs ghastly quote prints on their walls unless they’re Julie Stanton.

The cheap “art decor” tat and greasy finger-marked crap filling his flat pack shelves, the dirty kitchen with cupboards filled with half used jars of coffee, the bathrooms cluttered with women’s cosmetics, perfumes and body products. This man needs a long hard look in the mirror if he ever wants a long term relationship and children!

And can he please please STOP talking about his bloated stomach, bowels and toilets habits in every video.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else cringe their way through the new MF video of his “flat tour”?

I mean Jesus bleeping Christ, he went on like he’s spent years acquiring rare pieces of art and antique furniture “never did I ever think I’d be able to afford something from Oliver Bonas”. Honestly this man is 30!! No one under 25 hangs ghastly quote prints on their walls unless they’re Julie Stanton.

The cheap “art decor” tat and greasy finger-marked crap filling his flat pack shelves, the dirty kitchen with cupboards filled with half used jars of coffee, the bathrooms cluttered with women’s cosmetics, perfumes and body products. This man needs a long hard look in the mirror if he ever wants a long term relationship and children!

And can he please please STOP talking about his bloated stomach, bowels and toilets habits in every video.
I don’t know what he wants us, as an audience, to feel about it. Impressed? It’s like a student flat.

I don’t know what he wants us, as an audience, to feel about it. Impressed? It’s like a student flat.
so I never really watch his videos, but I am bored and wanted an excuse to be a witch about someone's home decor choices. How the hell does he constantly mispronounce words?! it is SO irritating, has he always been like this? or just trying to be "quirky"?

• Haha
so I never really watch his videos, but I am bored and wanted an excuse to be a witch about someone's home decor choices. How the hell does he constantly mispronounce words?! it is SO irritating, has he always been like this? or just trying to be "quirky"?
I honestly thinks he dumbs himself down for Zoella and her entourage (paid staff and Alfie’s family) the way they say things like ‘delish’ bleeping annoys me!

Reactions: 5
I honestly thinks he dumbs himself down for Zoella and her entourage (paid staff and Alfie’s family) the way they say things like ‘delish’ bleeping annoys me!
They both come accross as if they are about 14!

Reactions: 3
It’s also beyond embarrassing how he’s pronouncing a scent called “Seychelles” as “seashells”.... claiming he got it wrong before but now knows how to pronounce it correctly.... and agree all the decor is tacky

It’s also beyond embarrassing how he’s pronouncing a scent called “Seychelles” as “seashells”.... claiming he got it wrong before but now knows how to pronounce it correctly.... and agree all the decor is tacky

• Haha