Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his 'coming out' video was to clarify whether he was gay/bi/pan etc. It's kinda rude that people are so shocked that he's only done it recently though.

Reactions: 4
I'm not shocked, I'm just confused considering he's got vlogs from over a year ago talking about his first boyfriend, and vlogs where he's spoke about going on some dates with men, his love for Harry Styles etc. He had no clarifying to do.

Reactions: 1
He could've been bi or pan, it's his choice to clarify his sexuality and discuss it, rather than having people assume he's gay. Of all the unnecessary things people like him do, this is not one of them.

Reactions: 2
I never said it wasn't his choice and I never said I assumed. I said in previous vlogs he has said he's gay.

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs!! Again, I will repeat....he has said in previous vlogs he is gay, therefore he didn't need to clarify it a couple of weeks ago because he'd already done it well over a year ago, so therefore I didn't just assume.
🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So despite the fact he hadn't clarified his sexuality, somehow you knew he was gay, not bi or pan? So you could say... you assumed?

this fuckin website WOW :rolleyes:
I don’t think a gossip forum is for you, I’ve seen far worse assumptions about other people😂

Also he’s always been open about fancying Harry Styles etc, hence why his coming out video wasn’t exactly shocking...

Reactions: 8
It is shocking actually, because he’s much older than most men are when they come out especially those living in liberal cities and of his generation, etc. Before you start, of course that doesn’t mean it’s a universal experience and people can do so when they want to. But coming out especially to your family is a liberatory experience and there’s obviously some reason he felt he couldn’t do so for so long and delayed it so late as he did. On top of that, it’s not like he tries to pass as straight in manner, appearance, etc., so the whole thing was surprising.

Oh ffs!! Again, I will repeat....he has said in previous vlogs he is gay, therefore he didn't need to clarify it a couple of weeks ago because he'd already done it well over a year ago, so therefore I didn't just assume.
🙄
I don’t understand what this person isn’t understanding

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So despite the fact he hadn't clarified his sexuality, somehow you knew he was gay, not bi or pan? So you could say... you assumed?

this fuckin website WOW :rolleyes:
I knew he was gay and leaving it as long as he could to ride on the speculation. Never had any doubt he might be bi or pan.

Reactions: 3
He's also in his 30's. Mind blowing! He acts like a tween girl
And he wonders why he’s single. I mean his Instagram stories are the most sickening things to watch. The way he plays on his tween girl fan base makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Mark is pretty harmless but I just don’t understand why he’s so desperate to be a YTer. From his content you’d expect him to be one of those vloggers who was huge years ago and slowly losing their audience, not still starting out. It’s lazy and so poorly thought out considering his videos are weeks apart. Without Zoe I think he’d be lucky to get over 1k in views.

Reactions: 8
He's also in his 30's. Mind blowing! He acts like a tween girl
30’s?!?! I thought he was 26 like me!! Either way he acts like a teenager, that’s why I unfollowed him in the end😂 shame because I actually used to like Mark

Mark is pretty harmless but I just don’t understand why he’s so desperate to be a YTer. From his content you’d expect him to be one of those vloggers who was huge years ago and slowly losing their audience, not still starting out. It’s lazy and so poorly thought out considering his videos are weeks apart. Without Zoe I think he’d be lucky to get over 1k in views.
He’s totally still riding on Zoella’s influence. He’s probably THE shittiest YTer I know with the amount of subs he has, and you’re right, how can he be so brazen as to post content like he does when someone like Ana can churn out challenges and vlogs multiple times a week, with intros, graphics, sound effects.

What I don’t like about Mark is that he’s fake and for me, that’s harmful. His channel is dead in the water. What a struggle.

Another trying McDonalds new menu I mean come on put some effort into your videos ffs!

Another trying McDonalds new menu I mean come on put some effort into your videos ffs!
I find these videos so weird, it's not like he has any qualifications as a chef or he is interested in cooking and he's delivering his own take on these fast food menus. He'll either say he liked the menu or he wasn't crazy about it. What is there to comment on about a freaking McDonald's meal? It's truly scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 5