Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also beyond embarrassing how he’s pronouncing a scent called “Seychelles” as “seashells”.... claiming he got it wrong before but now knows how to pronounce it correctly.... and agree all the decor is tacky

It’s also beyond embarrassing how he’s pronouncing a scent called “Seychelles” as “seashells”.... claiming he got it wrong before but now knows how to pronounce it correctly.... and agree all the decor is tacky
Hahaha, I picked up on that too!

Also I'm sure he alternated between Oliver 'Bonnas' and 'Boenas' a couple of times. I have no idea which is right (personally pronounce it 'Boenas') but at least be consistent!

Couldn't get over the impractical work desk as well... looked like there were metal bars where his legs would be too? All for show, I'm sure.

Reactions: 5

Also I'm sure he alternated between Oliver 'Bonnas' and 'Boenas' a couple of times. I have no idea which is right (personally pronounce it 'Boenas') but at least be consistent!

Couldn't get over the impractical work desk as well... looked like there were metal bars where his legs would be too? All for show, I'm sure.
“Zoe bought me this. Alfie bought me this. Zoe bought me this. Here’s a photo of me and Zoe it’s my fave.” Orite Mark, we get it you’re mates with ZaLfiE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeah I never understand why these people don’t just look up how to pronounce something first before they say it. Like Saffron saying “Commar dee garkon” when talking about Commes Des Garçons.

lol @ his “desk” which is just a console table with a stool under it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest vid is an ad for Vistaprint. Ha! Couldn't they find a more suitable 'spokesperson'?

Hes bought a Range Rover.
Officially morphing into a Zalfie clone.

It's a shame. I really liked him when he started and did collabs with Cheyenne but he's lost his identity.

He's always saying "be yourself" but he's not listening to his own advice.

Once the Suglette is born, the dynamics of their friendship will change... unless he goes looking for a surrogate so they can do baby vlogs together...

Hi everyone! We are at the garden centre play area with our babies! Mark, grab some babycinos will you!

I can see it already...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG I absolutely despise the scruff and make-up look. Also, fix that unkempt hair, Mark! You look ridiculous
This! He's 30. And he dresses and styles himself like he's still 20. He desperately needs to age up his style.

I could be wrong, but I feel like a better haircut, clean shaven and less makeup, way less fake tan, and less overall preening he would look better.

Reactions: 3
This! He's 30. And he dresses and styles himself like he's still 20. He desperately needs to age up his style.

I could be wrong, but I feel like a better haircut, clean shaven and less makeup, way less fake tan, and less overall preening he would look better.
He needs to stop with the pointy shoes....

Reactions: 1
When the rules change in a few weeks he’s gonna be right round ZoellAD’s spare room for some bestie sleepover bumming, isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He said he's not sure what to do on his channel and is thinking of going around the UK on his own to places he's never been like Yorkshire. Well he knows he's got to think of something because he can no longer rely on Zoe to be in his videos now she's pregnant and soon will have a baby, oh no she will be on maternity leave for at least a year!

Reactions: 3
He said he's not sure what to do on his channel and is thinking of going around the UK on his own to places he's never been like Yorkshire. Well he knows he's got to think of something because he can no longer rely on Zoe to be in his videos now she's pregnant and soon will have a baby, oh no she will be on maternity leave for at least a year!
To be fair to him, that could be a great thread of content for him, if he does it well.

Reactions: 4