Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the bit I meant, as if these youtubers vlog like that. Surely theirs some law against it

Good spotting it was a dual carriageway, I thought it was the motorway 😂 can tell I don’t have a license haha
Might have been motorway I dunno, point is he needs to take more care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He was rubber necking the accident too ... eyes on the road bud, hands on the wheel.

After this food challenge video today I know even more what you all mean when you don't trust his driving. A lot of people vlog whilst they're riding around but this is so different, he just strikes me as absent minded or only being able to focus on 1 thing at a time. I felt like he was going to just run into a stopped vehicle any minute because he looked away; since it wasn't today, I feel like it's coming soon.

Does anyone think he has learned from Zoe that he can sort of milk his " anxiety and social awkwardness" or that by saying he's awkward and sooOO nervous to do something, that it'll garner sympathy? The guys got over half a million subs thanks to Zoe for not really doing anything different or novel.

I mean, he seems like a nice guy and I don't want to put him down without reason but the more well known he gets because of Zoe makes me think less of him, because if you're willing to piggyback off the success of someone you look like you wish you could tell off a lot of the time, that says a lot about you and your morals and/ or self confidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
His latest video: Lets Talk: DATING!
  • He is WAY to fast in dating --- 3 dates and we are serious? Are we OK? He is tooooooooooooooooo keen, no wonder why they run a mile.
  • He doesn't like the people he dates dating other people? --- Until you are official, you have NO rights to be emotional because they are dating other people
  • He wants INSTANT replies ---- he has been told he is impatient (I can see that)
  • He enjoys playing the victim in dating --- everyone is leading him on, he doesn't get modern dating etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • He is WAY to fast in dating --- 3 dates and we are serious? Are we OK? He is tooooooooooooooooo keen, no wonder why they run a mile.
  • He doesn't like the people he dates dating other people? --- Until you are official, you have NO rights to be emotional because they are dating other people
  • He wants INSTANT replies ---- he has been told he is impatient (I can see that)
  • He enjoys playing the victim in dating --- everyone is leading him on, he doesn't get modern dating etc
Somehow Mark being high maintenance, needy, and generally over the top in relationships doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 10
I actually really like Mark, but his latest video is obviously just a very thinly veiled passive aggressive dig at his recent ex!

Reactions: 3
He's beginning to look like Alfie, the hair, the tan, the teeth, but has the actions of Zoe when he's singing in the car! It's cringeworthy!!

I always wonder why he never uses male pronouns and only ever says "people" or "person" when he's talking about dating? I always thought it was pretty clear that he's gay?

Reactions: 5
I watched his childhood food/24 hour channel.
Jesus wept he’s boring. He edited that and didn’t fall asleep?
Honestly his content is dire.

Reactions: 9
He and zoe come across as so needy and insecure. that's repellent in rel'ships. I think they use those qualities to gain the trust of their subscribers, & it's an act that goes over well. It doesn't translate in real rel'ships though!

I met my bf as a friend and it took 6 months for us to get together as a couple. By then he was a really great friend. I can't imagine knowing anyone that well after 3 dates. Dates put so much pressure on people, why not just be friends to begin with. It really is a good way to find someone very suitable! Then when they do finally get together, after that first while of lust, you can go back to a wonderful friendship base underneath it all.

I don't know, all I do know is that when someone just wants to be in a serious rel'ship ASAP, they don't really care about who it is, they just want the status to fill a hole. And who wants that?

Personally I've never been able to get past his hair. He has the weirdest hairline, whatever he does to it, just stop already. lol. He needs to relax.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Every time I see one of his videos pop up in my feed it’s about some kind of childhood food / sweets challenge. How demented and how freaking BORING! I didn’t even bother to watch any of those videos. He lives in the city, go out and make exciting content... but no... 🙄

Reactions: 8
Every time I see one of his videos pop up in my feed it’s about some kind of childhood food / sweets challenge. How demented and how freaking BORING! I didn’t even bother to watch any of those videos. He lives in the city, go out and make exciting content... but no... [emoji849]
In the middle he was like "oh I think this is getting kinda boring"

Yes Mark. Your WHOLE channel is.

But keep those easy views = easy money

Reactions: 6
That's two childhood food videos now and neither of them were entertaining. Bless him, it's just not going well in terms of content, the only reason he has what he has is because he's put himself around Zoe so much.

I can count on one hand the channels that make those types Mark tries to do that I can actually sit through the whole video whether 5 or 15 minutes and be entertained.

It's good that he's a healthy weight and looks a bit better overall but whatever foundation he's using along with how .... precise I guess is the word, his hair always is ( a weird shape I agree) just makes him look even more odd. It's like he's trying to use an airbrush and enhance app on himself every day and I can tell he's gonna go wild with it and look like a Ken doll before too long.

Really bothered me that he kept calling the laughing cow cheese Dairylea then ate the cheese triangle as a whole, you’re meant to spread it ffs. Also who has spaghetti shapes AND frozen veg? Was all kinds of wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 5