Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if Mark was working with The Brits as his tweets suggested, that would be why he could walk the carpet. But I’ve read that Love Islanders and the lot from Made In Essex Shore were kept away from real celebs or not invited at all. Desire for a classier event apparently.
Ooh minion Mark has a job?! What does he do?

Ooh minion Mark has a job?! What does he do?
He tweeted that he’d been working with the Brits for the last 2 months, it was news to everyone I think. He probably got it for sucking Luke Franks’ dick, because he did some of the stuff with the Brits I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He tweeted that he’d been working with the Brits for the last 2 months, it was news to everyone I think. He probably got it for sucking Luke Franks’ dick, because he did some of the stuff with the Brits I think.
Had to google him. Had no idea Mark had a life outside of eating out zoe.

This Luke guy looks unlikable.

Reactions: 1
Had to google him. Had no idea Mark had a life outside of eating out zoe.

This Luke guy looks unlikable.

I quite like Luke actually. He's quite likeable for me. He and Mark went to Japan together last year. Its why I think they're bleeping.

Reactions: 6
I quite like Luke actually. He's quite likeable for me. He and Mark went to Japan together last year. Its why I think they're bleeping.
Never heard of him before, but looks like a douche on his instagram. And verified with barely any followers?

Reactions: 2
When and why did he get his teeth capped/ done? Was he trying to be Alfie or did he get them done before the Dubai dental excursions?

I used to think he wasn't that bad, humor-wise and that, independent of Zoe and crew that he would be semi-likable, but now I just feel like decking him.

Reactions: 1
Mark has always been cringe worthy.

Originally found him through the video testing Zoe products where he gushed endlessly. Then kept sending it to Zoe after he kept ignoring him.

Worst sort of clingy fan, ever.

He hasn't improved at all. Last I saw him he was making desperate attempts to get Harry Styles to notice him, using the same tactics. It fell flat. Only Zoe was desperate enough to give him the time of day. She loves a good leech.

Reactions: 10
Mark has always been cringe worthy.

Originally found him through the video testing Zoe products where he gushed endlessly. Then kept sending it to Zoe after he kept ignoring him.

Worst sort of clingy fan, ever.

He hasn't improved at all. Last I saw him he was making desperate attempts to get Harry Styles to notice him, using the same tactics. It fell flat. Only Zoe was desperate enough to give him the time of day. She loves a good leech.
Right! ? Somehow I get a sense he’s starting to get bored/annoyed with Zoe though. I remember that stupid moment over vlogmas where he was trying to leave their house and Zalfie kept hiding his keys and suitcase and he looked so pissed and was forcing his laugh. I think he’s starting to get tired of their b.s.

Reactions: 13
lol that's hilarious, he made his bed.

Be careful what you wish for, Mark!

I've always found in life whenever I've manipulated something to get a result, it turns out to be an utter nightmare. Always better to allow things to occur naturally. I stopped trying to make things happen back in my teens.

I don't watch any of them anymore, they're so idiotic I lose brain cells. The last I saw them they were staying in new york, zoe was attached to her bed eating pizza and they were getting ubers everywhere rather than walk. zoe was giving daggers to mark for even suggesting having an alcoholic drink and was a complete fun sponge. Was the final straw for me lol.

Although it was mildly amusing that zoe thought alfie was going to propose, it's as plain as the nose on her face he never will. instead he proper rubbed her nose in it and got her a necklace which she forcedly pretended to love. lol!

they're so bad they're almost comedy!!

I remember alfie talking and saying he wanted kids first, then a wedding much later, and the kids to be present at his wedding as 'he's never been to a wedding with kids and they should be at weddings, and he doesn't know anyone with kids to come'. He's completely nuts! At the time he was bff's with the saccone-jolys who have more children than you can shake a stick at. Dimwits the lot of them. I've rather enjoyed their descent into obscurity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t dislike mark, I wouldn’t have found him only for Zoe admittedly but the best thing he can do is ditch her like Louise etc did

Reactions: 5
Not sure what to make of Mark Ferris, seems like a lovely genuine guy but on the other hand his whole persona screams of insecurity! He’s different when he’s with his own friends I like those videos but when he’s with Zoe he’s like a lap dog and just looks sooo uncomfortable. He keeps doing all these advice videos but it’s a shame he can’t takd his own advice as he’s still single, never seems happy with himself even though he makes out he is.

Makes me wonder where he’d be without Zoe, Alfie, Tom Daley and all these little media jobs he keeps getting. I think he’d be still living with his mum if he didn’t contact Zoe that time and kiss her arse. I want to like him but can’t put my finger on what it is about him, certainly think he can do better than Zalfie as mates.

Reactions: 11
I am shocked and appalled that he hasn't got a thread yet.

But this Brit award outfit?? Both him and Montana look trash.
Urgh is there anyway Montana ISNT lately. She was doing an eulogy at Mike from Love Islands funeral last week and told press that he had money struggles which his family have denied. Just get the feeling she’ll doing anything for press

Edit
Sorry only realised I’m late to this thread thought it was new!
I quite like Mark; when he’s not with Zoe, in a ways she’s made him but she’ll also be his downfall if he keeps pandering her too, imo

Reactions: 3
Urgh is there anyway Montana ISNT lately. She was doing an eulogy at Mike from Love Islands funeral last week and told press that he had money struggles which his family have denied. Just get the feeling she’ll doing anything for press

Edit
Sorry only realised I’m late to this thread thought it was new!
I quite like Mark; when he’s not with Zoe, in a ways she’s made him but she’ll also be his downfall if he keeps pandering her too, imo
Montana is an attention seeking MINUS Z lister

Reactions: 7
Mark is officially going off the deep end and going down in my opinions.

His latest video is unboxing mystery crap from Amazon. First product is those dusting slippers you can get. He decided to test them on his floor, so put down some powder on the floor to try dust up. Did he use flour, sugar, anything cheap like that? No he didn’t. He used something called Laura Mercier Powder, which. At a quick Google is priced £30 a pot.

WHAT A bleeping WASTE! He is basically throwing money away. That has really pissed me off, and I haven’t even finished the video yet.

Reactions: 9
Mark is officially going off the deep end and going down in my opinions.

His latest video is unboxing mystery crap from Amazon. First product is those dusting slippers you can get. He decided to test them on his floor, so put down some powder on the floor to try dust up. Did he use flour, sugar, anything cheap like that? No he didn’t. He used something called Laura Mercier Powder, which. At a quick Google is priced £30 a pot.

WHAT A bleeping WASTE! He is basically throwing money away. That has really pissed me off, and I haven’t even finished the video yet.
Seems nobody gives a tit about money now, Mark likes wasting it almost as much as his bff Zoe. He probably won’t ever use these products again, it’s almost as bad as the Wish hauls which I hate!

Reactions: 5
I generally like mark, like I can take or leave him. But does anyone get the absolute fear watching him drive. Just watched his sleepover vlog with Zoe and he’s just casually bombing down the motorway casually talking to the camera with one hand on the wheel not even concentrating on the road. I mean I’m a nervous driver so maybe that’s why but I literally could not get in a car with him driving 😂

Reactions: 7
I generally like mark, like I can take or leave him. But does anyone get the absolute fear watching him drive. Just watched his sleepover vlog with Zoe and he’s just casually bombing down the motorway casually talking to the camera with one hand on the wheel not even concentrating on the road. I mean I’m a nervous driver so maybe that’s why but I literally could not get in a car with him driving 😂
Same, he's too clumsy for me.

Reactions: 3
Yeah at one point he sat back like he was chilling with one arm on other seat on a bloody dual carriageway!

Reactions: 4
Yeah at one point he sat back like he was chilling with one arm on other seat on a bloody dual carriageway!
That’s the bit I meant, as if these youtubers vlog like that. Surely theirs some law against it

Good spotting it was a dual carriageway, I thought it was the motorway 😂 can tell I don’t have a license haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2