Mark Ferris aka Zoella no1 minion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really bothered me that he kept calling the laughing cow cheese Dairylea then ate the cheese triangle as a whole, you’re meant to spread it ffs. Also who has spaghetti shapes AND frozen veg? Was all kinds of wrong!
His diet is about as tit as Zoe's diet🙄🙄. Pair of fucktards😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really bothered me that he kept calling the laughing cow cheese Dairylea then ate the cheese triangle as a whole, you’re meant to spread it ffs. Also who has spaghetti shapes AND frozen veg? Was all kinds of wrong!
Isn’t DairyLea the maker of Laughing Cow?

Reactions: 1
Dairylee triggered me too. It literally said it on the box he was holding and he still said it was a dairylee. 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The most entertaining part of the video was probably mark “living on the edge” by eating the “EXTRA LIGHT” laughing cow triangle whole... 🤣
He’s a Savage man.

“white bread sandwich with the crusts cut off” is such a perfect visual representation of Marks personality
75F490C6-64E2-4431-9C61-2A90682DE1C5.jpeg

Side note:
He uses the same fake tan as the OG Dairy Queen herself
663B386F-171C-4DF5-ACE3-DAD1C72D2E2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yahhhhh more "Amazing content" lol

He's acting like he's 18 like Anastacia and Saffron Barker

MARK IS 28

TWENTY. EIGHT.

• Haha

MARK IS 28

TWENTY. EIGHT.
WHAT!? He’s 28? Seriously? I always just assumed he was 22/23! He needs to mature up the content, and make it actually interesting.

Reactions: 9

MARK IS 28

TWENTY. EIGHT.
He's scraping the bottom of the bloody barrel here. He's lost the plot. He's just winging it and hoping for the best. I can't believe he's still got followers. Then again, they're Zoe's sheep that follow him, not one's he's made by himself🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
He's had lip fillers or is he just using one of those "bee sting" lipglosses? His top lip looks much bigger. He needs a tan consultant because he looks like a Dorito/Coco Montrese :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously why is he doing drive thru challenges now? He’s the most awkward person to watch and the way he analyses it all. Now he’s doing the Starbucks thing to keep up with what everyone else is doing but it’s so cringey.

Seriously why is he doing drive thru challenges now? He’s the most awkward person to watch and the way he analyses it all. Now he’s doing the Starbucks thing to keep up with what everyone else is doing but it’s so cringey.
One phrase comes to mind here "scraping the bottom of the barrel"😏😏

Mark Ferris moves on from being the human equivalent of white crustless bread 🤔 to being the human equivalent of a Starbucks coffee order

Expectations
21C26B1E-30B9-4D46-9D5E-C13DCB99392E.png

VRS reality

9424FB75-6197-4063-B01F-E20F51895C06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Mark dumb?

Ham & Cheese TURKEY Escalopes

TURKEY!
TURKEY!

Mark: It tastes like Turkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Mark dumb?

Ham & Cheese TURKEY Escalopes

TURKEY!
TURKEY!

Mark: It tastes like Turkey!
Dumb is a common trait that runs amongst this lot. 😂 what even is this? WHY is he doing all these idiotic food challenge vlogs. There is nothing interesting or engaging about this kid 🙄