Marissa Carter - Cocoa Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep - i think so. He's rarely shown so it leads me to think she may have gotten wind of this thread

Reactions: 1
They have two small children. I’m happy to see them together and hope it continues to works out for them

Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever had prove the affair actually happened? I don't follow her but did she squash the rumours or address them at all?

Reactions: 3
I don't think she ever addressed anything...she went off social media for a few months as far as I remember.

Reactions: 4
Last year I watched a girl on tick tok do a story time where she posted a video about Marissas hubby coming into the cafe she worked at and punching the owner because she was having an affair with him. I don't think she has anything to do with ccb but I think she must have a contract that they can use her name or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Last year I watched a girl on tick tok do a story time where she posted a video about Marissas hubby coming into the cafe she worked at and punching the owner because she was having an affair with him. I don't think she has anything to do with ccb but I think she must have a contract that they can use her name or something.
Stop.....that is mad! Thirsty for some tea 😂

Reactions: 2
Apparently the guy she had the affair with was only married a year at the time. She never addressed it and just went off social media for months, obviously to work on her marriage.

Her brother was in court a couple of years ago involved in a housing scandal. He was a landlord and crammed something like 70 foreign nationals into a 4/5 bed house. It was all over the news and she came out to say she doesn’t have anything to do with her brother that they haven’t saw eye to eye for years.

Reactions: 5
I'm blocked have absolutely no idea why lol, wouldn't mind I always liked her posts and never said anything bad about her.

Apparently the guy she had the affair with was only married a year at the time. She never addressed it and just went off social media for months, obviously to work on her marriage.

Her brother was in court a couple of years ago involved in a housing scandal. He was a landlord and crammed something like 70 foreign nationals into a 4/5 bed house. It was all over the news and she came out to say she doesn’t have anything to do with her brother that they haven’t saw eye to eye for years.
This is exactly what's wrong with Ireland . Most landlords are greedy money grabbers. Is there an article on this?

This is exactly what's wrong with Ireland . Most landlords are greedy money grabbers. Is there an article on this?
It was so bad, the conditions they were living in were awful, hidden cameras and all he had in the properties. If you google search Christian Carter you will see all the articles and the court case where he was fined.

Is there a new thread on Marissa? I’m shocked at the affair scandal! Completely missed that. Anyone remember a time when she was moving to New York? What happened there? Did she ever go?

Reactions: 2
What ever happened doesnt matter just want to thank her for the lip and primer up there with the best

Well, I just want to say i always followed her over the years, but it annoys me the way she disappears every so often.
She has now popped up again and has she put on weight? She is doing some tutorial now and she doesn't look a but glam like she used to.

Also one thing I would like to know....she made a big thing about moving to NYC a couple of years ago....what was that all.about...anyone know ?

Reactions: 6
Well, I just want to say i always followed her over the years, but it annoys me the way she disappears every so often.
She has now popped up again and has she put on weight? She is doing some tutorial now and she doesn't look a but glam like she used to.

Also one thing I would like to know....she made a big thing about moving to NYC a couple of years ago....what was that all.about...anyone know ?
Yeh she was to move to NY..but then the tit hit the fan when she was caught having an affair so didnt go🤣🤣