Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bows are nothing special, no design on them but still gifted which is wrong and a massive beg.

I've attached 2 screen shots as she did a Q&A and someone asked if she wanted a boy (beige background). Later on someone else asked her whether it annoys her if she's asked (black background screenshot) if she had wanted a boy. Maria's response was no one had asked her that before.....
They clearly had as she had responded to them in the 1st question.
If you're gonna lie at least be good at it. Who thinks these questions are made up, surely not everyone is that interested in her.
She’s so dry
No one literally no one =
Mariah... i got what I wanted I always get what I want my life’s great 🙄🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Those bows are nothing special, no design on them but still gifted which is wrong and a massive beg.

I've attached 2 screen shots as she did a Q&A and someone asked if she wanted a boy (beige background). Later on someone else asked her whether it annoys her if she's asked (black background screenshot) if she had wanted a boy. Maria's response was no one had asked her that before.....
They clearly had as she had responded to them in the 1st question.
If you're gonna lie at least be good at it. Who thinks these questions are made up, surely not everyone is that interested in her.
Look at these bows I have ordered for Evie. Bottom of the screen #Gifted

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What drives me mad with all influencers, and in particular fowler, is that they are selling an unobtainable lifestyle to ordinary people. She’s doing up this house which for a lot would be inspiring but so much of her stuff has been for free, not because she’s worked hard for it. Why not just pay for stuff and recommend people genuinely

Reactions: 7
What drives me mad with all influencers, and in particular fowler, is that they are selling an unobtainable lifestyle to ordinary people. She’s doing up this house which for a lot would be inspiring but so much of her stuff has been for free, not because she’s worked hard for it. Why not just pay for stuff and recommend people genuinely
Exactly this. It’s no wonder they can have the best of everything when they get it for free.
I have the BORA kitchen cooker which has the extractor fan built into the actual cooker base so there’s no hood. It was very expensive and I worked very hard for it. People like that beg Olivia Bowen make house accounts just to get stuff for free and that’s exactly what she’s done. Everything in her house is gifted so no wonder she’s got fancy things. She doesn’t have the BORA cooker but the same type from a well known brand.
They’re never ever clear on what was free. People see it and go to the people who are tagged to pay through the nose. Olivia’s kitchen is so bland and boring, it’s got nothing to it.

Reactions: 5
It’s like the garden furniture for example. The same set is like £2000. That would mean a lot of saving for most people. It’s just infuriating. What makes it worse is she PRETENDS it’s all because of hard work. And gives bloody advice of renovating. Not realistic or fair to her followers

Reactions: 6
I work for a home brand And run their IG etc. Anyway Maria slid into our Dms, asking if we did collabs. Nothing more, nothing less. Just literally out right asking for freebies. It wasn’t really the right for the brand so we told her to email us, she never did ( thank god) anyway, few months later slides back into DMs again, asking again if we did collabs. I’ve dealt with so many influencers and her request was so basic, and so obvious she wanted free stuff, with no genuine interest in the brand. Normally a good influencer provides a media pack, stats and how they hope to build a long term relationship. Not fowler. Take take take.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Them bows are only. Metre of ribbon for a quid any one can do a bow you can get 4 bows out of a metre Cheap clips from China pound glue . Cheap printed cards nothing special . Naaa they are only from cheap ribbon . I can produce those . Pound shop for hair clips. Dismantle those Loollllll She’s a joke . Those bows are only a bit of ribbon in a bow metre ribbon nothing special

Reactions: 2
She was so buzzing today because she took Evie to the local park... well done you’ve just done what most parents do most days 👏

Reactions: 15
I love how she makes a big deal of how lovely her village is and her ‘country views’ but then she has to specifically angle her photos to crop out the massive chimney stacks on the right hand side! She’s gone so far over that it’s showing some of her neighbour’s garden 🤣 Poor old beggy with her less than perfect view!
C5CD26BC-03F8-48CC-BBF9-DEABA0B4FB6B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she acts, it would seem that she lived in a pile in the middle of the countryside, not a semi in Derby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.