Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
The way she acts, it would seem that she lived in a pile in the middle of the countryside, not a semi in Derby
The massive chimney’s in the background are Willington Power stations there’s actually 5 of them, but soon they’re will be a cycle gas turbine standing 42 meters high in her view too 🤣😂

My Nan lives on same road & they were informed about the new gas turbine about 2 years ago, my nan’s words were “well I can hardly bloody see or hear now so hopefully I’ll be gone by the time is put up” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[
The massive chimney’s in the background are Willington Power stations there’s actually 5 of them, but soon they’re will be a cycle gas turbine standing 42 meters high in her view too 🤣😂

My Nan lives on same road & they were informed about the new gas turbine about 2 years ago, my nan’s words were “well I can hardly bloody see or hear now so hopefully I’ll be gone by the time is put up” 🤣
Idyllic. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh we are using Evie’s old pram and car seat ect what a chuffing free loading arsewipe accepting a brand new pram when someone in need could have had it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she always promotes Evie’s nursery and does a swipe up. Assume cus getting it free in return for her “promotion” just don’t understand why you’d ever promote where your child was. Seen her do stories of being sat outside filming the exterior of the nursery before.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she always promotes Evie’s nursery and does a swipe up. Assume cus getting it free in return for her “promotion” just don’t understand why you’d ever promote where your child was. Seen her do stories of being sat outside filming the exterior of the nursery before.
I’m from the area but I know exactly which nursery her child goes to, when she gets picked up , etc. It’s all very strange!!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I have no doubt at all that it’s all for the money. She gets Evie looked after all day for a quiet life, and she gets it for free/cheap - win win! Every SINGLE thing in Maria’s life is about the money or grabbing any little freebie she can, regardless of her family’s safety or anyone else’s needs above hers. She has no morals, she is just sheer scum. We could sit here all day listing all her desperate beggy behaviour and still have more to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I have no doubt at all that it’s all for the money. She gets Evie looked after all day for a quiet life, and she gets it for free/cheap - win win! Every SINGLE thing in Maria’s life is about the money or grabbing any little freebie she can, regardless of her family’s safety or anyone else’s needs above hers. She has no morals, she is just sheer scum. We could sit here all day listing all her desperate beggy behaviour and still have more to talk about!
Do they have to declare all those freebies on their tax returns?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s a disgusting piece of work. I don’t know how she’s so entitled when she got famous for basically getting her bolt on tits out and being an extra on towie.

Reactions: 8
She just kept contradicting herself, trying to make out she was supporting other mums and that stretch marks are something she's OK with. Then she kept highlighting that you definately couldn't see them, that she didn't have anymore, that she definately didn't have any of them on her tummy or anywhere else. How she was going to keep oiling them etc. So they are something we shouldn't worry about but she's desperate to let everyone know she hasn't got any in places people can see. Your not OK about them then? I have lots of stretch marks from my pregnancies, I don't exactly love them but they don't bother me as I've had children it's just part of it. I didn't cry about them. After watching her stories I don't feel any better about them, if anything I feel she obviously thinks they are disgusting. She's an idiot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.