Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is truly vile. Freaking out over a couple of ‘possible’ stretch marks under her bum?! This is coming from someone who, let’s not forget, allegedly had trouble/delay conceiving and a previous miscarriage - you’d think she’d just be grateful for her healthy pregnancy! Let’s all get our tiny violins 🎻 out to play for Maria (ps am not at all playing down anyone with genuine SPD, am simply disgusted just at the begatron!)

Reactions: 11
FFS, some people would kill for stretch marks if it meant a baby. She’s such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bloody awful woman. Sadly as you get older you realise there’s no such thing as karma either.

Reactions: 4
Evie’s a lovely age and seems so sweet from what we see, but I do wonder how she will cope with 2 children especially as she says she can’t get up in the mornings.

Reactions: 2
Evie’s a lovely age and seems so sweet from what we see, but I do wonder how she will cope with 2 children especially as she says she can’t get up in the mornings.
Why is it she can’t get up I wonder? Is it an illness or idleness?!
Does kelvin work? Or is he just at her beck and call?

Reactions: 1
Basically that we're scroungers & attention seekers, only wearing our uniforms in shops etc to get a discount. Vile cow
Wonder if we were attention seekers when her mum needed cancer treatment on the NHS and when she received Mental health support for her ‘suicide attempt’ and pregnancy care??????? Or her ChRoNiC (bullshit laziness) fAtIgUe SYnDrOmE she has 😴😴😴 hypocrite.

PS not slating CFS or those diagnosed- I am slating the desperate woman.

Reactions: 13
She is one of the most irritating person on IG! I cant get over that she has just taken her to the park, lockdown has been relaxed for a while, take your kid out! mine were itching to go out for ages and she cant say that shes afraid to mix but happy going into coop for the reduced items.

Reactions: 6
Based on her stories today I'm gonna guess she's been reading here again!! "Some people think I don't work" hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Based on her stories today I'm gonna guess she's been reading here again!! "Some people think I don't work" hahaha
Maria we don’t just think - we know you don’t work, not really! You sit on your sofa ordering bundles of cheap brushes from China, and you do maybe a couple of make ups a year that you can then recycle the photos of every so often - NOT WORK! Why don’t you try and compare your ‘work’ to the NHS workers you branded as scroungers for asking for a little discount?! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s done well nabbing Kelvin. He clearly had properties before they met and now she’s married him she’s declared herself the expert on property rentals and renovations, without lifting a finger herself.

Reactions: 15
She’s done well nabbing Kelvin. He clearly had properties before they met and now she’s married him she’s declared herself the expert on property rentals and renovations, without lifting a finger herself.
He a saint let’s face it. Even gets up with the child while Maria lays in bed every morning. Why is it she “can’t get up” anyway?!

Reactions: 7
Like the bit which sais Dear influencers: You are just making a fool out of yourselves by trying to create a fake cosmopolitan lifestyle based on begging.”
Disgusting and cheeky that these influencers do this yet can afford it. So glad the restaurant refuses and offers food to the homeless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.