Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
keep the begging up growler you might get a free merc by 2038, especially if you keep pointing that crutch for the sympathy vote too hahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The absolute IRONY of her telling people to donate to the food bank... 🤣🤣 you should think about that on a Friday meat haul Maria hun
Just seen this. She is unbelievably tone deaf! Why is she begging for a car now, I thought the Skoda perfectly suited her family’s needs 🥴

Seen an article online before about beggars like Maria messaging a restaurant for free food. They reply saying buy a meal and we’ll donate one the same price to a needy person. The Maria’s never reply...

Reactions: 8
How can she advertise her child’s nursery, showing all her followers where her child is but not show a scan photo? I mean I’ve never shared a scan photo either but I would rather that, than publicise where a child goes to nursery!

Reactions: 9
For a mum that sits at home I think it’s awful she’s sent her child in to nursery my friends son goes there she went for a look round before sending him back she said they were 5 kids in the whole nursery there and she said those 5 came from the 1st day they reopened yes evie was one! it’s not like she’s needs a education and she’s missing out her mums just a pure lazy slob ! keep her home and keep her safe beggy Fowler Specially with you being pregnant ffs!!!

Reactions: 6
For a mum that sits at home I think it’s awful she’s sent her child in to nursery my friends son goes there she went for a look round before sending him back she said they were 5 kids in the whole nursery there and she said those 5 came from the 1st day they reopened yes evie was one! it’s not like she’s needs a education and she’s missing out her mums just a pure lazy slob ! keep her home and keep her safe beggy Fowler Specially with you being pregnant ffs!!!
Maybe her fella needed a break

Reactions: 4
She won a car worth £80,000 about 2 years ago from a Energy company called Octopus, which is not the car parked on her drive I’m sure they sold it or was sold to family member quite cheap

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She won a car worth £80,000 about 2 years ago from a Energy company called Octopus, which is not the car parked on her drive I’m sure they sold it or was sold to family member quite cheap
Yeah she won a Tesla. She put some stories up a couple of weeks ago to say they sold it and used the money towards the house instead

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has the begging for a car story been deleted as i can't see it?
So this one doesn't want to be "famous" but is quite happy accepting free gifts and doing ads based on the amount of followers she's accumulated during her TOWIE days🤷‍♀️. She should've started a brand new page but no as she wouldn't get half as many followers - she's just a has been and a beg.

• Heart
I did chuckle at the Skoda. Funny how there was no bragging and boasting when she got that 😏.
But yes why is the child at nursery??? So she can lay about all day in her hoodies looking at the chimneys? Keep the child with you - she isn’t working for gods sake? Absolutely idle that one

I agree! I’m already dreading my little one starting nursery soon. She’s got the opportunity to stay at home with her daughter and she’d rather send her in to be one of 5 kids! She defines lazy

Reactions: 6
I did chuckle at the Skoda. Funny how there was no bragging and boasting when she got that 😏.
But yes why is the child at nursery??? So she can lay about all day in her hoodies looking at the chimneys? Keep the child with you - she isn’t working for gods sake? Absolutely idle that one
I thought school-nurseries were only open to children at risk or the children of key workers. Evie doesn’t come into either of those categories

Reactions: 1
I thought school-nurseries were only open to children at risk or the children of key workers. Evie doesn’t come into either of those categories
Not sure on theirs but the nursery local to me have been open for a few weeks now for all families. Needless to say the majority are still keeping their children at home but seems growler couldn’t wait to get rid

Not sure on theirs but the nursery local to me have been open for a few weeks now for all families. Needless to say the majority are still keeping their children at home but seems growler couldn’t wait to get rid
As she is pregnant and supposed to be shielding I don’t understand why you would even risk sending your child out to pick up all kinds of bugs to bring home. 🙅🏼‍♀️

As she is pregnant and supposed to be shielding I don’t understand why you would even risk sending your child out to pick up all kinds of bugs to bring home. 🙅🏼‍♀️
Yep precisely! Too busy showing off her driveway planned 20 years in advance and barking orders whilst pointing her crutches

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.