Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you are Maria 🙄 wouldn’t be a #gift for your upcoming baby shower by any chance would it? Why not be honest and admit you’re after allll the freebies again, just like your wedding and your house and even your daughter’s birthday presents!!!
C7D4788B-D115-4C0B-BBA9-2B35C10C27DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
its me guyyyyyyyys just waiting for her army to fill up my inbox..... so far......nothing???? and my name isn't susan its Susannah witch get it right xoxo
Hahahahah. Her army have probs got over her now. She’s literally irrelevant she wanted a ‘ private life ‘ until she got up the duff and decided she didn’t wanna pay for anything.

I don’t think she has an ‘army’ she really is irrelevant. She’s not a celebrity and I wouldn’t even call her an influencer

also, she’s said she’s not harming anyone but will take a free cake, which goes towards someone’s wage and during this time I doubt cake makers have had an easy ride of it!!

also, NHS staff using their discount isn’t harming anyone either, difference is, they deserve it!

Reactions: 9
Yep! Nasty gal Maria is. Quite happy for any minions she does have left to troll you.
she reposted a woman's reply claiming to disown me from Liverpool and calling me a witch, funny cause had no inboxes, no follower requests and I don't even come from Liverpool I just live here... secondly I didn't realise pointing out the glaringly obvious was a witch. Thank god shes not an ambassador for the samiritans anymore eyyyyyy

Attachments

• Heart
she reposted a woman's reply claiming to disown me from Liverpool and calling me a witch, funny cause had no inboxes, no follower requests and I don't even come from Liverpool I just live here... secondly I didn't realise pointing out the glaringly obvious was a witch. Thank god shes not an ambassador for the samiritans anymore eyyyyyy
That’s weird I’m guessing she just saw your bio and decided to make a judgement. Literally nothing bitchy about what you said, it’s just no one else has the balls to say it lol. She is the absolute beg of instagram, still clinging on to that tiny speck of fame left from being on TOWIE in 1892.

• Haha
God she sits there giggling about trolls and soft lad Kelvin goes along with her begging lapping up the freebies. But people are bitter because if they get sent a free gift for £200 the company get 2000 visits to their website:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Some people do get their wedding paid for 200k but your not at that level Maria. You beg a local curry 🙄
Hair lines shocking, I don’t follow her religiously, has she mentioned why she’s got a big gap at the side 🥴

Last edited:
Omg her hair line. Wtf. Why is it like that? Seriously? I thought she had a hair transplant or am I wrong?

Also it’s actually jokes how she’s sat there pretending to be dying of laughter then has to say ‘ it’s funny isn’t it kelvin? ‘ bleeping hell growler doesn’t his silence tell you everything? He’s not interested and doesn’t find it funny cause he’s not got the mental age of a 4 year old like you x

Whilst you’re sitting there pretending to crack up your kid is running round in the background wanting attention btw. Maybe focus more on being a mum than talking to your non existent fans 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Omg her hair line. Wtf. Why is it like that? Seriously? I thought she had a hair transplant or am I wrong?

Also it’s actually jokes how she’s sat there pretending to be dying of laughter then has to say ‘ it’s funny isn’t it kelvin? ‘ bleeping hell growler doesn’t his silence tell you everything? He’s not interested and doesn’t find it funny cause he’s not got the mental age of a 4 year old like you x

Whilst you’re sitting there pretending to crack up your kid is running round in the background wanting attention btw. Maybe focus more on being a mum than talking to your non existent fans 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly that!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.