Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys we are just feeding the ego. She loves people talking about her. Bad or good it’s still attention for begatron

Reactions: 7
Notice how she has shown she has done something with Evie today....🤣🤣🤣 making Angel Delight. Must have taken all of 5 minutes

Reactions: 6
She's "assigned" herself to having a c section 🤦‍♀️ Also, letting the kid wander round with a lolly in her mouth, top drawer parenting there

Reactions: 3
As my sister in law who works in coop sais per greed it’s all it is selfish /embarrassing. Take a couple of things and leave it for those that need a bit of help . Obviously hit a nerve with little miss waste of space who has sat on her arse since March and done f all
TROLLOP you have just shown your self up in your true colours how embarrassing are you .

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand this fascination she has with reduced food? Are they terribly overstretched financially? Is it not a bit low rent for her?!

Reactions: 6
She must be hard up
My coop always has loads of reductions
Unless it’s something I need I wouldn’t be buying it

Reactions: 3
No offence intended here... her house is lovely but she also needs to remember that she lives in derby... a quick look on Rightmove and her type of house is cheap by London standards. My flat probably costs the same as her house.

sounds petty but it really irks me when she brags about how happy she is and always mentions the house. It’s really not that amazing to own a house in a part of the uk with reasonable property prices. Maybe that’s harsh but surely it’s pretty normal to own in that area as looking at prices online, it’s pretty achievable. I feel like she’s trying to convince herself how happy she is when she goes on these hysterical unhinged rants.

on another note, the hysterical laughter just screams insecurity. If she ignored the comment and got on with her day then I would believe she wasn’t bothered.
i love around a 30/40 min drive away from the area Maria lives in, its a nice enough area but nothing out of the ordinary. My home is of a bigger size, backs on to farm land and woods (no chimneys either) so probably around the same value as hers and by London standards properties are cheap (hard to believe but it isn’t grim up north 🤣), her home is nothing out of the ordinary. I have a basic admin type job and husband a good engineering role. Again nothing out of the ordinary salary wise but we afford it ourselves, it’s all recently extended and renovated with double height extension, nothing gifted. No discount meat or free takeaways. Makes me wonder exactly how hard up are they?!?

Reactions: 14
It really is bizarre the lengths she is going through to save a few quid!! To the point it comes across like she isn’t even being thrifty just that she is genuinely strapped for money because she buys reduced shopping and literally everything is gifted!!!!!! Yet bangs on like she is the bloody Queen of Sheba!!!

Reactions: 11
Had to come back on here after seeing the vid of her running about grabbing all the reduced food she actually boils my piss and makes me want to throw up.. how desperate and gormless do they both look getting a hard on over cheap food which could benefit people who are genuinely hard up and could need that food to feed their kids, its bleeping embarrassing when they are living in a expensive home, have another home for renovation are both working and constantly recieve free goods. Its cringeworthy behaviour when they are laughing at what they got for cheap and i don't think they realise how ridiculous they both look and sound, Maria its not big and its not clever leave the food for people who really need and rely on it unlike yourselves who do it for attention thats why you video yourselves doing it... i bet the towie lot cringe and piss themselves at her immature desperate behaviour and her puppet husband needs to man the f**k up. They are embarrassing and i was cringing watching them...

Reactions: 11
Also I’m pretty sure she was preaching about how she stayed with her parents this whole time throughout Covid and how people are disgusting for seeing family and friends etc but then she’s just admitted that she is hosting a 40th party with about 20 people arriving? She can’t keep up with what she says herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It really is bizarre the lengths she is going through to save a few quid!! To the point it comes across like she isn’t even being thrifty just that she is genuinely strapped for money because she buys reduced shopping and literally everything is gifted!!!!!! Yet bangs on like she is the bloody Queen of Sheba!!!
And now she’s also dragging her little daughter into all this sorry begging - so rather than protecting the child’s identity online a bit, she’s pushing her into shot just to get all the free toys! That outdoor kitchen yesterday - Evie couldn’t have been less bothered 🙄 but of course it was #gifted #beggedfor so had to all be filmed!
Maria give your child a break from having to be filmed like a performing monkey and buy her toys yourself like any other self-respecting parent does!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And now she’s also dragging her little daughter into all this sorry begging - so rather than protecting the child’s identity online a bit, she’s pushing her into shot just to get all the free toys! That outdoor kitchen yesterday - Evie couldn’t have been less bothered 🙄 but of course it was #gifted #beggedfor so had to all be filmed!
Maria give your child a break from having to be filmed like a performing monkey and buy her toys yourself like any other self-respecting parent does!!!
Evie literally could not give two fucks about that kitchen it was so cringeworthy to watch her trying to plug her with it

Reactions: 8
I work right near where the live and I often see kelvin about he is really friendly and polite but when anyone sees him With maria he kinda puts his head down n smiles It’s strange if you ask me you don’t see her about apart from takin Evie to nursery and picking her up And I have to admit she looks a mess worse than she does on Instagram she looks unwashed Dry and as if she hasn’t brushed her hair not seen her for a long time she’s usually being a loud bleep in the pub in the summer I’m sure she’s not been missed this year mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I work right near where the live and I often see kelvin about he is really friendly and polite but when anyone sees him With maria he kinda puts his head down n smiles It’s strange if you ask me you don’t see her about apart from takin Evie to nursery and picking her up And I have to admit she looks a mess worse than she does on Instagram she looks unwashed Dry and as if she hasn’t brushed her hair not seen her for a long time she’s usually being a loud bleep in the pub in the summer I’m sure she’s not been missed this year mind
At the dragon?! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Same Hahahaha. She’s dirt in real life. He’s defo her lap dog

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.