Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me about the Skoda haha! I know she had a Merc GLC (assume on tick?) and had storied ‘new car day’ but was very careful not to include any branding logos etc. How do you know she has a Skoda? And which one is it?
She posted it the other day, must've been on her stories, she was saying it’s more practical for the family. It’s an SUV, can’t remember the model. Bullshit that she prefers it to a Merc 🤥

Reactions: 3
She posted it the other day, must've been on her stories, she was saying it’s more practical for the family. It’s an SUV, can’t remember the model. Bullshit that she prefers it to a Merc 🤥
oh haha! Wish I’d seen this!

• Haha
Tell me about the Skoda haha! I know she had a Merc GLC (assume on tick?) and had storied ‘new car day’ but was very careful not to include any branding logos etc. How do you know she has a Skoda? And which one is it?
She done a q&a the other day and someone asked what car she drives. She said she will used to have a Merc GLA but hated it and now has a Skoda Karog sportsline.
Someone then asked what happened to the Tesla she said it was sold as money better used on the wedding and finishing the house.
God this women grates on me! I unfollowed a while back but I like to wind myself up every now and again and watch her stories 😂

Hi all, first time poster. I didn’t see it mentioned. But I saw her twitter account was erased after she got backlash after Caroline flacks death. There were multiple screenshots posted back to her as she had said something along the lines of, if Caroline was guilty of assault then she should get jail. Then after Caroline died, Fowler erased her page. Thought it was strange ? She is vile.
That’s very Maria. I’ve noticed she’s quite anti feminist

Reactions: 1
Literally came here to say the exact same!! She is as transparent as glass - and damn she’s getting picky with her begging now isn’t she, putting her specific requests up and everything! 🙄🤣
[/QUOTE
Literally came here to say the exact same!! She is as transparent as glass - and damn she’s getting picky with her begging now isn’t she, putting her specific requests up and everything! 🙄🤣
So irritating! Just buy a product and if you like it, promote it.

it’s blatant shameless begging.

Her hairline is bizarre. Think I’d prefer just having a big forehead to that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand this women - so irritating and self obsessed. I noticed the other day (yesterday) she was like I’m wearing MY FAVOURITE hoody because it has been mentioned on here before

She’s wants to have a sort through those sun creams. Doesn’t she know they go off after 12 months 😂

Reactions: 2
That latest picture- her hairline looks shocking? Put it in a side parting - I don’t think it’d look quite so bad? Just awful

Reactions: 2
That latest picture- her hairline looks shocking? Put it in a side parting - I don’t think it’d look quite so bad? Just awful
It’s like it’s been drawn on with a Sharpie pen!
And also - nice family photo op? Nope, actually just an ad for her #gifted maternity clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I just saw the photo and was really shocked by her hairline! The photos been taken from a distance and it still looks terrible so goodness knows what it looks like close up!!!

Reactions: 4
It looks like she’s putting those fibres in as well?

C5A56DC7-9E97-455D-B0E4-63ACD1268ED5.jpeg

“Full outfit #adgifted” 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.