Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See beggy is one one re-posting Katy Haynes stories about gifted stuff this morning. There’s a few issues I have with this.

We understand how it works but she’s hardly a kardashian. She’s a no one. We’re not gonna all rush to Derbyshire to order her local takeaway because she’s reccomended it.
No problem with gifted items but when you have to beg for it, it comes across as desperate. Surely if you’re that famous they come to you?! Also Maria has been sneaky with her #ads either not declaring them or making them as noticeable as possible.
And she also claims she no longer wants to be in the public eye 😂 you never really were Maria you deluded mare

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See beggy is one one re-posting Katy Haynes stories about gifted stuff this morning. There’s a few issues I have with this.

We understand how it works but she’s hardly a kardashian. She’s a no one. We’re not gonna all rush to Derbyshire to order her local takeaway because she’s reccomended it.
No problem with gifted items but when you have to beg for it, it comes across as desperate. Surely if you’re that famous they come to you?! Also Maria has been sneaky with her #ads either not declaring them or making them as noticeable as possible.
It’s business guys. Doesn’t anyone understand how business works. Yeah a takeaway is such big business. Watch out Donald Trump there’s a new high flyer in town.

• Haha
I don’t understand why anyone would even approach her for a ‘collab’ as she’s not really relevant anymore is she? She was an extra at best in her day. She will do anything for a freebie though. She doesn’t even create any interesting content she literally sits on her couch in that hoody messing with her hair saying I really like Greek food / need to get some CCTV & the next day she’s gifted some ! 🙄

I don’t understand why anyone would even approach her for a ‘collab’ as she’s not really relevant anymore is she? She was an extra at best in her day. She will do anything for a freebie though. She doesn’t even create any interesting content she literally sits on her couch in that hoody messing with her hair saying I really like Greek food / need to get some CCTV & the next day she’s gifted some ! 🙄
No one approaches her, she begs

Reactions: 10
I love how she think she’s in the same league as these top instagrammers 😂
Top instagrammers are not even in a league though, they're all scammers even the Z listers and they're all pushing the same tat for a few quid to the mugs who buy it... thing is none of these instagrammers would even think of using the shite they advertise, it's all about the dollar and nothing else.... they need to get off their arses and do real jobs, its laughable they delude themselves by thinking its a job.. nothing but paid scam artists!

Reactions: 9
She just doesn't deserve the stuff she receives, she's such a nasty person. The comments about the NHS staff and discount, the articles that come out the woodwork every now and then she's just vile. If she has no shame receiving all of these freebies why does she try to hide the #ad on her posts. Stop calling it a collab so it doesn't look as bad.
The only time she has any content is when she's received some freebies!

Reactions: 11
Do you notice how she says like after, like, every like, word, like.

Reactions: 10
But she will tell everyone that she just chose not to join in because she’s ‘moved on’ now! 🤣
Just like she’s apparently happy with a Skoda over a Merc.

She’s too thick to value function over style so why lie 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just like she’s apparently happy with a Skoda over a Merc.

She’s too thick to value function over style so why lie 😩
I thought that. I’ve got that car at the moment (not bragging) and it’s sweet. There’s no way you would choose the Skoda.
Probably couldn’t get a #gifted car from Mercedes

Reactions: 3
Tell me about the Skoda haha! I know she had a Merc GLC (assume on tick?) and had storied ‘new car day’ but was very careful not to include any branding logos etc. How do you know she has a Skoda? And which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi all, first time poster. I didn’t see it mentioned. But I saw her twitter account was erased after she got backlash after Caroline flacks death. There were multiple screenshots posted back to her as she had said something along the lines of, if Caroline was guilty of assault then she should get jail. Then after Caroline died, Fowler erased her page. Thought it was strange ? She is vile.

Reactions: 9
How does that man put up with her?! He’s quite good looking & seems nice enough?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.