Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she doesn’t show those chimneys in her stories now after I said they looked like something from the simpsons 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think she’s being quiet cause of us tattlers? Or no freebies to brag about and her life is so boring she hasn’t any content?

Reactions: 1
Do you think she’s being quiet cause of us tattlers? Or no freebies to brag about and her life is so boring she hasn’t any content?
My money is on no freebies at the moment, it’s all she cares about.

Reactions: 2
So her brother’s Instagram Renovation page is asking for rendering recommendations, surely she can recommend who she used to him 🤷🏼‍

Reactions: 2
Oh Maria, Begatron 3000, your recent Instagram post made me lol. Truth hurts doesn’t it. You are nothing but a Lego head, beg with a chip on their shoulder #giftedchip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Maria, Begatron 3000, your recent Instagram post made me lol. Truth hurts doesn’t it. You are nothing but a Lego head, beg with a chip on their shoulder #giftedchip
You know she hates any criticism. Just always puts it down to people being ‘jealous’ or ‘unhappy’. No babes you’re just horrible and it’s fun to laugh at you

Reactions: 12
Oh beggy, bless your little attempts to throw shade at us and make yourself feel better about your sheer beggy-ness!
We judge you because you are a desperate wannabe who takes free #gifted food when thousands of people are living on the breadline; we judge you because you have no shame in how low you will stoop for a freebie; we judge your hairline 🤣 because YOU judged our intelligence!
And we are far from insecure, because WE actually have these things called jobs where we earn money to be able to pay for our own food and houses!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reminder the sheer cringe fest that was ......meat haul Monday’s 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yeah Maria you take reduced food away from people that genuinely need bargains!!!!! duck I dislike her!!!
and that cheese melt of a husband..... he needs a pair of balls as big as her bleeping forehead!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really want to reply to her stories and ask if she ever pays full price for anything!

Also, why does her forehead bug me SO much?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See beggy is one one re-posting Katy Haynes stories about gifted stuff this morning. There’s a few issues I have with this.

We understand how it works but she’s hardly a kardashian. She’s a no one. We’re not gonna all rush to Derbyshire to order her local takeaway because she’s reccomended it.
No problem with gifted items but when you have to beg for it, it comes across as desperate. Surely if you’re that famous they come to you?! Also Maria has been sneaky with her #ads either not declaring them or making them as noticeable as possible.

Reactions: 11
Why is she so full of self importance?? She’s a nobody, a two bit tart who was an extra on that shite show TOWIE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See beggy is one one re-posting Katy Haynes stories about gifted stuff this morning. There’s a few issues I have with this.

We understand how it works but she’s hardly a kardashian. She’s a no one. We’re not gonna all rush to Derbyshire to order her local takeaway because she’s reccomended it.
No problem with gifted items but when you have to beg for it, it comes across as desperate. Surely if you’re that famous they come to you?! Also Maria has been sneaky with her #ads either not declaring them or making them as noticeable as possible.
Exactly! Well said👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.