Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just go to Morrison’s and buy a weekly shop. That child won’t know what home cooked food is

Reactions: 2
Gifted food again.... how embarrassing
I know there's people who cannot afford to feed themselves and this beg obviously can and she's advertising she is recieving free food. She should be ashamed of herself the scratter

Reactions: 8
For someone who’s supposed to be on furlough and there buying houses like homes under the hammer ...smell bullshit they haven’t even finished there own bloody house. Probs waiting for more gifts to arrive.

• Heart
It will be out of order if they start doing up houses and asking for colabs to do the work so they don't have to fork out:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Have we had a heartfelt post about Calvin Klein yet?! Thanking him for getting up every single morning with the daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just put up more stories saying she doesn’t do ads very often!!!! She’s taking the piss now

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s just put up more stories saying she doesn’t do ads very often!!!! She’s taking the piss now
Was just going to say this .....

MARIA YOU PAY FOR NOTHING YOU ARETHE BIGGEST BEGGY ‘influencer” going!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES....YOU SHOULD BE DONATING TO MORE DESERVING AND LESS FORTUNATE PEOPLE ....YOU ARE A WASHED UP HAS BEEN 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
I bet individual restaurants are overjoyed with what she's done with the hundreds of pounds worth of food they sent her. Cooked the rib joint to duck and put frozen chips with a bleeping cote de boeuf!

• Haha
I bet individual restaurants are overjoyed with what she's done with the hundreds of pounds worth of food they sent her. Cooked the rib joint to duck and put frozen chips with a bleeping cote de boeuf!
Not another one that’s been gifted from individual restaurants 🤦🏻‍♀️ This sounds brilliant 😂

Why does she have to go through every bleeping detail of everything she’s doing too. So boring. Does she think she’s interested. And showing up gastro chips like she’s the only person to have discovered them 😂😂 She must know that lots of people just hate follow her

Why does she have to go through every bleeping detail of everything she’s doing too. So boring. Does she think she’s interesting And showing up gastro chips like she’s the only person to have discovered them 😂😂 She must know that lots of people just hate follow her
Another thrilling instalment in the lifetime of begatron

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is boring and her life is very average (nothing wrong with that, I’m sure we all are!)
I think she thinks she’s being relateable and down to earth but it’s just not working.
It’s her horrible personality, greed and the sense of entitlement that makes her soooooo unlikeable. She does nothing to earn these freebies. had a bit part in a tacky tv show and got famous when she got found out she were selling her vag for a set of fake lipo abs and some louboutins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is boring and her life is very average (nothing wrong with that, I’m sure we all are!)
I think she thinks she’s being relateable and down to earth but it’s just not working.
It’s her horrible personality, greed and the sense of entitlement that makes her soooooo unlikeable. She does nothing to earn these freebies. had a bit part in a tacky tv show and got famous when she got found out she were selling her vag for a set of fake lipo abs and some louboutins
I think she thinks she’s sooo special and she’s doing us plebs a favour and sharing her frozen chip knowledge

In that video with Calvin and the gifted food there eating there kids going mummy what’s this over and over she’s always ignoring her or too busy doing a ad you can tell she’s a rubbish lazy Ass mum 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In that video with Calvin and the gifted food there eating there kids going mummy what’s this over and over she’s always ignoring her or too busy doing a ad you can tell she’s a rubbish lazy Ass mum 😩
I noticed this too! So flipping sad. Enjoy your dinner with your daughter and put the phone down

• Heart
Was just going to say this .....

MARIA YOU PAY FOR NOTHING YOU ARETHE BIGGEST BEGGY ‘influencer” going!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES....YOU SHOULD BE DONATING TO MORE DESERVING AND LESS FORTUNATE PEOPLE ....YOU ARE A WASHED UP HAS BEEN 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Has been? lol she was never a was been

• Haha
I see oliver twist has been begging again, i mean come on begging for ya sunday fathers day dinner, bleeping woman. She will be popping along to her local foodbank next, which are meant for people who are really struggling not greedy bastards who cant afford to eat cos theyve spent all their money on a second renovation home. She'll be hiding from the bleeping gas man next...#pleasesircanihavesomemore #mariatheartfuldodger

Last edited:
  • Haha
I see oliver twist has been begging again, i mean come on begging for ya sunday fathers day dinner, bleeping woman. She will be popping along to her local foodbank next, which are meant for people who are really struggling not greedy bastards who cant afford to eat cos theyve spent all their money on a second renovation home. She'll be hiding from the bleeping gas man next...#pleasesircanihavesomemore #mariatheartfuldodger
Found it very odd when they were running about between shops pre lockdown buying all the reduced food- meat etc? Are they terribly hard up? I think we must assume they are. Begging for food every day? 😏😏

Reactions: 4
‘It’s not an avert, it’s just that they’ve kindly gifted me something’

does she understand how gifting works? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Found it very odd when they were running about between shops pre lockdown buying all the reduced food- meat etc? Are they terribly hard up? I think we must assume they are. Begging for food every day? 😏😏
She splashed out on gourmet oven chips recommended by her dad.....I bet they were on offer buy one get one free and her dad got a bag for fathers day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.