Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fave thing about Maria desperate bastard fowler is the caption 'pic copyright, not to be shared on news outlets' she's that bleeping deluded that she believes a towie has been from years ago (not even a recent one) would get in the daily fail. witch please you are a desperate NOBODY. And anytime she would grace them tabloids is if she's tipped them off. She's been a nobody for a good 5 years. I only know who she's is because I'm 30 and watched towie when she was in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Urghhh beggy’s head will be getting even bigger now that all her recent begging seems to be paying off - she will have a 6-head, not even a 5-head (let alone a 4-head) any more! 🤣 Imagine being that desperate but also that bored, that all you have to fill your days with is begging any and every brand for items regardless of what it is!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s asking for things and a discount
IMHO
Also Ive read she might not be able to have a fringe with that hair transplant as it depends how it grows
What’s the point? Why would she do that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Bet her and Kelvin are going to be on homes under the hammer, they way they’re pretending to be property developers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she’s summed herself up here in one post, even though she thinks she’s being “hilarious” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
1C0C0D5D-D983-4F65-A4BC-8C443A219EA4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Begatron is back on it today. Pushing the referral code for bills. Maybe she’s after another Tesla to sell?

Reactions: 5
I‘ve just had to unfollow.. cannot deal with the ads.. sorry ‘collabs’ any longer

Reactions: 8
I’ve had to unfollow. Every single thing is a bleeping advert. She’s such a beg. She has no independence whatsoever and then try’s to advertise something that she hasn’t even had the decency to buy herself. She’s practically selling herself (for which she has form) to the bleeping gram.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.