Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small business are struggling at the moment and this absolute woman is begging for freebies left right and centre. More fool the companies giving in to her.
Oh the shame of being reduced to begging for food and pillows! Maria love, I’m sure us Tattlers could have a whip round and send you some if things are that desperate! 🤣
She literally has no shame does she. With cvd 19 small business are suffering and she has got paneling in her hall gifted from a self employed joiner !! She is an absolute woman I would have more respect for her if she was honest and said we are skint so I'm going back on the game !

I've had times in my life where I have been skint and times in my life where money wasn't an issue in neither of those have I ever begged for a free take away. This woman is a loser of the highest order and I doubt calvin Klein will be sticking around when baby number 2 comes and she is back in bed while he running around after 2 kids not just one !

Reactions: 12
She really does have an unfortunate manner. Vile really. Comes across really badly on Instagram. It’s a mystery to me what her husband sees in her? He is nice looking & seems pleasant? Really is a mystery to me. She takes hard faced to a new level

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot stand this woman, she it the the most obnoxious brat and is just embarrassing herself now with all this free food! What really put me off was the slagging off of the NHS staff who have worked this entire pandemic receiving discounts saying that some staff are using it to get discounts. I'm sure we would all rather be furloughed than having to go into work everyday knowing that we are working with a virus that has killed over 40,000 people in the space of a few months in the UK alone! The NHS is the biggest employer in the UK, if a shop offers its 1.4 employees a small discount then that is called marketing not offering some skank from Derby who begs for her dinner a free Korma to put on her story! She is VILE.
THIS 🙌 She makes me cringe so much, absolute woman of a woman. Her husband just seems a bit dim to be honest, can imagine their riveting conversations 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Five head fowler. Brilliant. You can tell she has such a complex about her forehead too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Argh she’s horrible. Honestly can’t stand her

Five head fowler. Brilliant. You can tell she has such a complex about her forehead too
She had the hair transplant to reduce it and now has a hairline line an action man

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Small business are struggling at the moment and this absolute woman is begging for freebies left right and centre. More fool the companies giving in to her.

She literally has no shame does she. With cvd 19 small business are suffering and she has got paneling in her hall gifted from a self employed joiner !! She is an absolute woman I would have more respect for her if she was honest and said we are skint so I'm going back on the game !

I've had times in my life where I have been skint and times in my life where money wasn't an issue in neither of those have I ever begged for a free take away. This woman is a loser of the highest order and I doubt calvin Klein will be sticking around when baby number 2 comes and she is back in bed while he running around after 2 kids not just one !
Imagine walking into your local chippy and asking for a free Sausage and Chips and in return you will tell all your mates/family/random people you pass how great it was. I am sure they would tell you to feck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both her and Kelvin got their hair transplants done in Glasgow, for free of course! But the place that done it was sooo bad, they’ve been shut down because of how bad their work was. So many court cases against them. Maria then had to go to another clinic to try and fix the work the first place had done. Pretty sure she cut a deal on that as well naturally but it just goes to show....sometimes the freebies don’t always work out 😌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s such a beg I can’t cope.

That dress on her post is adgifted and so are the pjs in her story. She literally says ‘i saw these on Instagram’ so she clearly saw them and messaged asking for a freebie!!!! Disgusting I’m sorry

Reactions: 8
She’s such a beg I can’t cope.

That dress on her post is adgifted and so are the pjs in her story. She literally says ‘i saw these on Instagram’ so she clearly saw them and messaged asking for a freebie!!!! Disgusting I’m sorry
She would definitely be last to the bar, that one.
Don’t like to see the little daughter doing the standard celeb pose either. What is she, 3?!

Reactions: 4
Fails to mentions that after she “found” this cctv company that she then went on to beg them for a #gift #collab as she is a “vip influencer”

Reactions: 7
Fails to mentions that after she “found” this cctv company that she then went on to beg them for a #gift #collab as she is a “vip influencer”
Also she is tit at advertising. Says things like oh what else do you need to know.... their prices are really good. How would she know it ffffing free. If I was the company I would want more than a few tit stories for free cameras. The sooner this gifting dies out the better

Reactions: 5
Waiting for this for the longest time.....
No love you have been waiting for it to be gifted twit

Reactions: 3
Waiting for this for the longest time.....
No love you have been waiting for it to be gifted twit
If she came across as a decent person it wouldn’t be so bad? I think we must conclude that she has over stretched herself terribly buying that house & cannot afford to pay. Perhaps borderline destitute ?!😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.