Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she came across as a decent person it wouldn’t be so bad? I think we must conclude that she has over stretched herself terribly buying that house & cannot afford to pay. Perhaps borderline destitute ?!😏
It’s so embarrassing. Can’t believe she just take takes all the time, like you say prob brought the house and now can’t afford extras. She’s the biggest beg I’ve seen for a while (bar hinch)🤣

Reactions: 2
What’s pissed me off is when she had her rant about tattle she was like I bArElY dO aNy AdS and honesty 99% of her posts since then have been ads. Why lie Maria

Reactions: 7
Surely if she’s showing off her cctv system, where the cameras are combined with so much of her home that’s a security risk in itself? It won’t be hard for someone to work out the weaknesses in the system, blind spots etc? Kinda defeats the object IMO

• Haha
Wanted CCTV cameras for ages... thinks they are essential.... obsessed with security... so why wasn’t it one of the first thinfs she BOUGHT when they moved in?

Oh... because what she really means is... I’ve been waiting for ages for a company to give me some for free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Beg beg again for cctv. Jesus Maria give it a rest.
How she get all these freebies
Who is she?? Who is she?? (Said in Nikki Graeme voice)

• Haha
I feel like she trolling us at this point😂 Shes clearly cheap as the stuff she does pay for is not good quality. Her hall looks classy then she has that cheap table and those tacky black frames. She’s always at the coop getting cheap meat and then off to home bargains or b and m for her ppe. What’s a joke

I suspect she’s getting a small discount for Advertising
These are local companies so can’t be giving away cctv systems or whole days of labour/ materials( The takeaways will be free)
She plugs it as a feeebie as she’s hoping for more of the same
I think she’s a fool to be starting a property renovation business when we are about to hit a recession
so that will be nice to watch 😏🤣

Reactions: 1
I suspect she’s getting a small discount for Advertising
These are local companies so can’t be giving away cctv systems or whole days of labour/ materials( The takeaways will be free)
She plugs it as a feeebie as she’s hoping for more of the same
I think she’s a fool to be starting a property renovation business when we are about to hit a recession
so that will be nice to watch 😏🤣
I’m sure it said gifted

She had CCTV not that long ago? I remember her taking it all out the box and setting it up and storying it??

Reactions: 1
She's a bleeping hypocrite...posting that she's donated to an NHS fund fighting covid after her rant about how they are such low lives asking for discount. twit

Reactions: 4
I must say, I cried with laughter at kelvin in the field naked, she should certainly post more of this stuff! Totally made my night. Maybe we should sponsor him weekly to do tasks 😂

I found all that hysteria very fake. How the bloke stands her is a modern day miracle

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.