Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go.... gusto.... full on beg 🙄she’s disgusting, go and get a job and pay for food like the rest of us 😏 “we don’t go hungry do we Kelvin?”

Reactions: 2
Here we go.... gusto.... full on beg 🙄she’s disgusting, go and get a job and pay for food like the rest of us 😏 “we don’t go hungry do we Kelvin?”
She’ll say it’s ‘really, really nice’ then share her referral link so she gets discount on her next box and also she’ll be hoping gusto and other brands like hello fresh see her posts 😴 so predictable Maria.

I’m sure sooo many people will be asking for her referral code just like the electricity one won’t they kelvin🙄

Reactions: 4
She’ll say it’s ‘really, really nice’ then share her referral link so she gets discount on her next box and also she’ll be hoping gusto and other brands like hello fresh see her posts 😴 so predictable Maria.

I’m sure sooo many people will be asking for her referral code just like the electricity one won’t they kelvin🙄
And there it is 🤣 along with another boring body positivity photo 😴😴🥱 please keep your bedroom shots for kelvin 🙄😬

Reactions: 4
And there it is 🤣 along with another boring body positivity photo 😴😴🥱 please keep your bedroom shots for kelvin 🙄😬
I’m cringing thinking that Kelvin takes these pics. I really hope it’s on a self timer but in saying that, I don’t know if that’s actually any less cringey at all.

Imagine the camera roll 😂

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell.. every story is a beg!! Please can someone tell me how I can get all these free products thrown at me, but I don’t want to show boobs or other body parts 😬🥴 thank you please 🤭 and yes Maria your hair looked terrible 🙃

Reactions: 6
Something that pisses me off about all ‘body positive’ posts is that they always change the brightness/exposure/structure etc of the photo to make their barely existent cellulite show. It’s so obvious. Just look at the photo, she’s bright orange and the hair looks like straw.

Imagine editing your photos to make yourself look worse for some likes on insta

Reactions: 8
How does a ceiling fall through that quickly without any obvious sign of a leak? We had a leak once, started as a little black mark on the ceiling which gradually over time grew in size, and when we poked it, the plaster was soft and squishy 🤢. But this was over a few months before we realised it was wet and the bathroom above had been leaking. The ceiling never fell through as we cut a section out to examine where the leak was coming from! I’m sure that ceiling would’ve gone a funny colour at least before coming through

Reactions: 3
Even if it was a large one you’d notice dripping coming through before it collapsed. Serves her right for probably begging for tradesmen

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed on her story she’s said she’s going to do an honest review of the dyson air wrap because in her own words “I’ve paid for it” so are all her other reviews bullshit then? As she scrounges for them?! 😑 god she’s so irritating!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maria speak uncoded
‘I’ve been waiting ages to get one’ (I’ve been waiting to see if anyone would gift me one).

‘We don’t really splash out on ourselves’ (I’m tight/ broke and would rather get everything on the blag).

‘it’s really nice’ (my intellect is so lacking don’t have any other adjectives floating around in my Lego head)

‘isn’t it Kelvin’ (Kevin the minion, will speak and agree with me upon request)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she filtered her hairline to look like every strand comes from her huge forehead...? #justsayingmaria

Omg I am totally fed up of these body positivity posts already! Don’t get me wrong, I like the message but it’s so fake and disingenuous coming from Maria - she’s just jumped on the latest bandwagon that she thinks will gain her some extra likes and followers! The house interiors stuff is old now, the mummy thing didn’t take off . . . so body positivity it is! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.