Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her IG - WTF?! Beauty isn’t what size jeans, etc - didn’t she literally have a full body lipo/ abs thing done?! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! 🤯

Reactions: 9
Omg. I can’t stand how she’s now trying to be part of love the skin your in campaign.
she got a full body vaser lipo after she got dumped by the then bf!
I’m sure she even set up pap shots coming out the hospital! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just seen her IG - WTF?! Beauty isn’t what size jeans, etc - didn’t she literally have a full body lipo/ abs thing done?! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! 🤯
I know! And she hated her original hairline that much that she got it re-done TWICE! Surely she should have accepted her hair as it was?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg. I can’t stand how she’s now trying to be part of love the skin your in campaign.
she got a full body vasa lipo after she got dumped by the then bf!

Reactions: 3
hahah she most definitely did! We do not have the papparazi sitting anywhere near Derby hospital on the off chance 😆

• Heart
she got a full body vasa lipo after she got dumped by the then bf!
yes and IIRC she was with that chap Craig Johnson Pass (or something like that) that she used to hang about with. He was yet another person that she fell out with.

Reactions: 2
Maria today: shares a few posts on the dangers of TikTok and needing to protect our young children from the negativity.

Also Maria today: then continued on to share AGAIN the nursery her own young daughter goes to, followed by about 20 #ad stories and swipe ups so that she can profit off that same vulnerable daughter she claims to want to protect! 😡

Reactions: 12
Why is she accepting a free breast pump when she dosen’t even bf anymore? Also see she’s been gifted from GHD such a beg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m sure it’s got to the end of the financial year and companies have got a lot of stock to ge rid of cause she’s been doing ads left right and centre this week.
Beg game strong

Reactions: 2
She’s literally got a £1000 brand new pushchair on the derby Facebook selling sites now 🙄 my mum just sent me this as she knows my friend is looking for a pushchair. I saw that Maria was selling it and just laughed. I have sent it to my friend though as she wants one.
46C53E85-944D-451A-A8EF-345C3B12A144.jpeg

• Wow
Oh this is disgusting I’m messaging cybex to tell them to stop gifting ‘influencers’ she could have gifted this to someone

Reactions: 11
Oh this is disgusting I’m messaging cybex to tell them to stop gifting ‘influencers’ she could have gifted this to someone
She’s selling other stuff too, brand new. All baby stuff that looks gifted. It’s a shame that she doesn’t offer it for free to some deserving family. Or gift them to friends and family for free who are expecting. She will absolutely know people who could make use of them. Bet she doesn’t declare tax on the ‘earnings’ from selling them. As if her ‘job’ is an influencer then she should declare anything she makes

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s literally got a £1000 brand new pushchair on the derby Facebook selling sites now 🙄 my mum just sent me this as she knows my friend is looking for a pushchair. I saw that Maria was selling it and just laughed. I have sent it to my friend though as she wants one.
View attachment 515336
Was this the one she promoted on her stories?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.