Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of today’s posts ‘she’s normally a really good baby’
Realistically you’ve been with each other a month, you have no idea!

bit like her and Kelvin when she first got pregnant👀👀👀
Argh that phrase is so annoying isn’t it - what is ‘a good baby’?! If she means one that doesn’t cry then she’s a) deluded as babies cry a lot (don’t-I-Kelvin will know this from Evie!), and b) crying is a newborn baby’s only way of communicating it’s needs to keep itself alive Maria, you selfish mare! FFS stop putting your own needs first! God knows why she bothered having kids, they only seem to be a hindrance to her - well, until Evie has grown old enough to pimp out on Instagram for freebies and #ads that is . . . she must be envisaging the £££ signs for adverts with both daughters in future!!

Reactions: 8
I think she’s already stopped Breastfeeding if I’m honest, a few wks back L.Goodman was giving fuzzy felt head loads of advice on pumping & how to increase supply. Fuzzy felt just wants the freebies plus extra hours in bed
But I don’t understand why she would pump??? You are specifically told NOT to for the first 6 weeks because it causes an oversupply so surely these excuses of her implants giving her pain and she is engorged is actually because she’s taken crappy advice and her body thinks it needs to produce more milk.

Reactions: 3
I find it bizarre that’s she’s so vile and has found Kelvin who is a good looking fella, runs the show, lets her lay in bed all day and seemingly doesn’t mind about her exotic past?!
I can’t get my partner to do **** all for me and I’ve never rented myself out & work full time as well as running the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it bizarre that’s she’s so vile and has found Kelvin who is a good looking fella, runs the show, lets her lay in bed all day and seemingly doesn’t mind about her exotic past?!
I can’t get my partner to do **** all for me and I’ve never rented myself out & work full time as well as running the house!!
She was pregnant after a month

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I bloody hate it when "influencers" (and I use that term very loosely with Maria) post pictures of their post baby body, it just screams attention seeking to me. "I want to show the reality of what having a baby is like" 🙄🙄🙄 oh please! Clearly trying to get her engagement up or something. And why do they always repost on their stories, when someone else reposts it with some crappy gushy message about how amazing they look on theirs? Just piss off.

Maria hun, no one cares.

God I can't even look any further than a few comments, being called an "inspiration" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
She just really Needs to get a grip! New born baby needs feeding and attention
.....big shock

Reactions: 6
She just really Needs to get a grip! New born baby needs feeding and attention
.....big shock
It's as if she expected it to be so easy just because she was a "good baby" to start with! Babies are constantly changing and most babies are sleepy little angels for the first few weeks/months if you're lucky.

Imagine how insufferable she'd be if she didn't have Kelvin to do everything for her?! And she had to do all the night feeds, then get up and actually look after 2 kids on her own with no help?!

I actually feel sorry for Kelvin.

Reactions: 7
It's as if she expected it to be so easy just because she was a "good baby" to start with! Babies are constantly changing and most babies are sleepy little angels for the first few weeks/months if you're lucky.

Imagine how insufferable she'd be if she didn't have Kelvin to do everything for her?! And she had to do all the night feeds, then get up and actually look after 2 kids on her own with no help?!

I actually feel sorry for Kelvin.
And Evie goes to nursery!

Reactions: 4
I bloody hate it when "influencers" (and I use that term very loosely with Maria) post pictures of their post baby body, it just screams attention seeking to me. "I want to show the reality of what having a baby is like" 🙄🙄🙄 oh please! Clearly trying to get her engagement up or something. And why do they always repost on their stories, when someone else reposts it with some crappy gushy message about how amazing they look on theirs? Just piss off.

Maria hun, no one cares.

God I can't even look any further than a few comments, being called an "inspiration" 😂😂😂
Definitely for increasing engagement isn’t it! And here’s an interesting point that I noticed - she didn’t put her classic “not to be published by the press” copyright 🤣 at the bottom . . . I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she did that deliberately so that if the Daily Fail publishes her photo she can then cry “body shaming” all over her Insta = more engagement!! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely for increasing engagement isn’t it! And here’s an interesting point that I noticed - she didn’t put her classic “not to be published by the press” copyright 🤣 at the bottom . . . I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she did that deliberately so that if the Daily Fail publishes her photo she can then cry “body shaming” all over her Insta = more engagement!! 🤔
Sick of mumfluencers taking pics of their belly or wearing a nappy! Nobody asked! I honestly don’t think they’re trying to normalise it, I think they want ATTENTION.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi my names Maria and I am going to copyright breastfeeding

I don’t get why she is dropping feeds here there and every where. No wonder the baby has a grumpy tummy mixing feeds all the time. She’s not even give it long enough to establish a feed routine. I think she wanted the breastfeeding lady to tell her to stop

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Maria hun, no one cares.

She will love being in the DM again

I’m pretty sure that she comments on her own stories on there. Read the comments and I remember one name stood out and I remembered it (sadly!) from a few years back when she was in it more.

positing positive comments and disagreeing with any negativity. People used to call her out and be like ‘hi Maria’

whether it was actually her or not I’m not sure but just seems coincidental after all this time. Or she just has a a huge fan in someone

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.