Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes to start everything with ‘basit-ly’, can’t describe how irritating i find her begging her way through life.

Reactions: 6
Napkins were kindly gifted but no confirmation on the post another ASA breach. Surely her management should be telling her this. Surprise surprise like every other z listed she is posting about Lanistar. Says she is not being paid but it is something she is involved with 🤔🤔🤔 another ASA breach as her stories did not say Ad only the actual card one did. Are these people thick? The rules are not rocket science. No doubt it will be some kind of affiliate programme like Octopus

• Angry
Reactions: 4
New to this thread so hi 👋🏼

Can’t fuckin stand this ugly alien 👽 head slag!!
Oh & just for the record pics you post of your kids in a public domain for all your Arab men to see 🤮 are not protected by copywrite at all. They are on display for the world to see thicko if you don’t want your kids pics to be taken then don’t post them simple.

Attachments

• Haha
She’s obviously hard up for money as she’s back on the old energy supplier shout out again.

Apparently she gets loads of messages asking about it 😂😂

Dream on Begatron!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s obviously hard up for money as she’s back on the old energy supplier shout out again.

Apparently she gets loads of messages asking about it 😂😂

Dream on Begatron!
I reckon we could all tell exactly when her bills go out each month as it coincides with the repetitive #ad sharing! When the household bills are due its Octopus and when Evie’s childcare fees are due it’s time to share Busy Bees nursery links again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is tit at this advertising lark.... I love how it does loads of different things.... I’m sure the brand got their monies worth. Plus breach of ASA again as there was no ad or gift on the story.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I don’t wanna see the gunk that’s come out of your skin Maria, do I Kelvin??

Reactions: 3
Can’t cope with the tit ads and swipe up links anymore
It’s every post. Can’t cope with her saying ‘it’s really good, it’s so nice, it’s so good, it’s really nice ‘ over and over. Then her patronisingly showing you how to do something, everyone knows from birth but she’s just learnt.

I’d say she’s had a telling off so is now being very obvious with the ads 😂
So nice int it kelvin

Iv just watched the latest stories about washing up. I don’t know how I have managed all these years with out Maria’s instructions. Copyright washing up

Reactions: 9
Jesus - talk about trying to sell us something we don’t need. Sink tidy - nope just put the dishcloth in the sink like everyone else. Scraper thing - nope just scape food off with a ffffing knife like the rest of us. Scrubby thing to fill up with washing up liquid.... Nope. WTAF just fill the bloody sink with water and washing up liquid like people have been doing for hundreds of years and just ffffing wash up. It is so nice and so good isn’t it Kelvin? Do you like being my cameraman Kelvin?

Iv just watched the latest stories about washing up. I don’t know how I have managed all these years with out Maria’s instructions. Copyright washing up
Patent pending washing up.... it’s so good

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so low rent. Honestly. Has she quit breastfeeding now?
I bet she has. She’s not mentioned it for a while. She will say she stopped to get Kelvin involved so he can bond. NO MARIA it’s because you are a lazy arse and like to sleep in

I bet she has. She’s not mentioned it for a while. She will say she stopped to get Kelvin involved so he can bond. NO MARIA it’s because you are a lazy arse and like to sleep in
Cue breastfeeding post. I love that she reads here and can’t do anything about it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cracks me up that she did the breastfeeding post.
Good morning Maria! 😂😂
Why would a company want to use her? That hoover yesterday ..
Brabantia today
She really does put the Foul into Fowler - doesn’t she Kelvin ?

Reactions: 9
I said it before and I’ll say it again.
I thought she had given up on the limelight ?
You can’t pick and choose Maria either you’re in or you’re out , and that includes using social media to plug tit to deluded people.

Let’s be honest she didn’t give up fame.Fame gave up her . She is still craving it.

For a “reality star” that has been around for some time , before social media influencers even really kicked off, her following is poor ! I mean there are randoms with more followers that her.

She needs to go get a job and stop scrounging.

What an earth was kelvin thinking ! I thought he was ok but he must be a complete melt.

Or maybe it was two late before he realised ? I’m convinced if it wasn’t for the kids that relationship would have ended years ago.

Reactions: 13
What an earth was kelvin thinking ! I thought he was ok but he must be a complete melt.

Or maybe it was two late before he realised ? I’m convinced if it wasn’t for the kids that relationship would have ended years ago.
It's probably like others said: she got pregnant within weeks of meeting him so he had to stick around

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.