Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has Got to be getting something out of this talk at the school .. no way would she be Doing this free
It’s a private school isn’t it? Maybe a term of free fees, like she gets for continuously pimping out promoting Nellie’s nursery for the world to see 🙄

Reactions: 4
Doubt they hand out free fees that easily. She's probably trying to get in with other well-connected mums and thinks this is a route.

Reactions: 1
Imagine paying private school fees and all the expectations that come with that, only to have this shameless nightmare of a bandwagon jumper and scrounger turn up to speak to your kids. Wtf. The parents at my kids’ state school would be having none of this and tbh, neither would the staff in the first place, I’d like to think! What a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 6
Imagine paying private school fees and all the expectations that come with that, only to have this shameless nightmare of a bandwagon jumper and scrounger turn up to speak to your kids. Wtf. The parents at my kids’ state school would be having none of this and tbh, neither would the staff in the first place, I’d like to think! What a load of bollocks.
If she came to do a talk at my sons school I would be writing to the head teacher

I have never understood why people put their kids in a kids club on holiday. Aren’t you supposed to having fun with your family? That’s the whole point I’m going away. Poor kid.

• Haha
I have never understood why people put their kids in a kids club on holiday. Aren’t you supposed to having fun with your family? That’s the whole point I’m going away. Poor kid.
I've got 2 who will be going to kids club when we're on holiday - why? Because I'm a grown adult who also needs down time and for me, an hour to myself is enough to stop me being a right miserable bleep for the rest of the day :) I get touched out, mummed out, shouted at, drooled on, harangued for snacks constantly. I need me time :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've got 2 who will be going to kids club when we're on holiday - why? Because I'm a grown adult who also needs down time and for me, an hour to myself is enough to stop me being a right miserable bleep for the rest of the day :) I get touched out, mummed out, shouted at, drooled on, harangued for snacks constantly. I need me time :)
I feel you !

I wouldn’t let them go if they hated it, like if I was making them go, but they bloody love it. It’s my “payment” for having to sit through a kids disco every night ! It’s only an hour or so a day.

CAN I HAVE A SNACK haunts me, I swear I hear those words in my sleep 😭

Edited, Maria sent those kids to nursery as soon as she could & sat on her arse all day doing nothing. She’s the type to palm them off anytime she can, especially Nellie.

Reactions: 6
Shouldn’t of had kids then. Iv got a toddler that drives me crazy that’s what they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shouldn’t of had kids then. Iv got a toddler that drives me crazy that’s what they do.
What a daft response 🤣 I shouldn’t have had kids because I’d put them in kids club for an hour when I’m on holiday?

I’m more than just a mum and a wife. I deserve to have an hour of me time to read a book/sunbathe/shag my husbands brains out if I want.

Reactions: 17
I’ll comment wtf I want!
And so will I. I think your comment was idiotic. Saying someone shouldn’t have (not of) had kids because they put them into kids club for an hour or two on holiday. Ok Mary Poppins. I’ll think you’ll find you’re in the minority with that.

Reactions: 7
And so will I. I think your comment was idiotic. Saying someone shouldn’t have (not of) had kids because they put them into kids club for an hour or two on holiday. Ok Mary Poppins. I’ll think you’ll find you’re in the minority with that.
Maybe I am. That’s my opinion and you’ve got yours. But I don’t know why anyone going on a “family holiday” would throw their kids in a club with a bunch of strangers just so they can go and get pissed or shag their husband. Might as well keep them at home with a babysitter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe I am. That’s my opinion and you’ve got yours. But I don’t know why anyone going on a “family holiday” would throw their kids in a club with a bunch of strangers just so they can go and get pissed or shag their husband. Might as well keep them at home with a babysitter
Wait.,. Can you recommend someone?

And you don’t shag your husband with your kids in the room do you? Ewww not cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait.,. Can you recommend someone?

And you don’t shag your husband with your kids in the room do you? Ewww not cool.
No I don’t. And I don’t need to get a babysitter for when I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No I don’t. And I don’t need to get a babysitter for when I do.
So you leave the poor darlings alone, sad and lonely while you go off to shag… poor things. Why did you even have kids?

No they where safely tucked up in bed not left with a load of strangers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.