Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they where safely tucked up in bed not left with a load of strangers.
Maybe they're listening though :unsure:

And strangers are just friends you've not met yet :love: anyway we'll agree to disagree... my kids are perfectly happy and if they weren't I wouldn't send them. Enjoy mumming 24/7(y)(y)

Reactions: 4
What is she going on about here? Every bloody day is all about Evie - she’s their perfect little princess who can do no wrong, and meanwhile little Nellie is always filmed doing something naughty or being moaned about by Maria! Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with Evie being praised but at this rate she’s going to grow up with such a superiority complex over poor Nellie, and she’ll always see that she’s their favourite child - one quick search through Maria’s social media will make that clear!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately because Evie is so perfect in every way , she cannot cope with a child as Nellie. You can clearly see who is her favourite child. Poor Nellie will grow up resentful towards Maria and Evie

Reactions: 2
Sharing her holiday she went on and it’s 5k for 1 week. So relatable hun 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am seething - that poor little girl embarrassed tonight because she’s got the nail varnish on. She’s a little girl - she doesn’t need her mum embarrassing her on Instagram.

Ohh my gosh! So she put Nellie in nursery so they can spend time just with Evie! Why they don’t put Evie to summer holiday day camp and spend time just with Nellie or both of them

Ohh my gosh! So she put Nellie in nursery so they can spend time just with Evie! Why they don’t put Evie to summer holiday day camp and spend time just with Nellie or both of them
she’s bloody terrible. I could never put one in nursery and not the other, how awful is that?

Reactions: 3
she’s bloody terrible. I could never put one in nursery and not the other, how awful is that?
It’s bloody awful! What she will do when Nellie is at school ? Will she stick her to summer camp? Because they like to keep her routine whole year round

Reactions: 1
And now she’s been to Asda for the £1 meals! Bloody save them for the people who need it - not you Maria!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's on holiday again, but a 'PR trip'. Why do these companies give influencers free holidays when they can afford to pay for it. We haven't been away for 7 years 🙄

Reactions: 8
She's on holiday again, but a 'PR trip'. Why do these companies give influencers free holidays when they can afford to pay for it. We haven't been away for 7 years 🙄
I know - I am bloody fewmin - she says they ent last year so why do they need another freebie. All it makes me think is that I wont go there if people are getting it for free

Reactions: 7
She’s back on the beg again . . . this time for her own birthday presents FFS! 🙄 She’s handily shared her present ideas for herself, ‘just in case’, and even if she doesn’t get sent any - well she can still cash in as she’s aff-linked them all too! Bloody shameless scrounger, how is she not ashamed at seeming so desperate 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She needs to beg because she doesn’t work. So when the school holidays are over and one’s back and school and the other in nursery, her job is to stay at home and beg for free items and holidays. It’s sad really 🤬

Reactions: 6
She needs to beg because she doesn’t work. So when the school holidays are over and one’s back and school and the other in nursery, her job is to stay at home and beg for free items and holidays. It’s sad really 🤬
I’d love to know how someone who is jobless can afford to go Cyprus 5k for one week. 🫣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.