Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free blinds, Nellie is again in nursery as she can’t cope with her.. at least Nellie is keeping them up at night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Lush please send freebies for my favourite daughter Evie’s birthday, then I don’t have to buy her as many actual presents” 🤦🏼‍♀️ let’s just say it like it is Beggy!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is counting days till both girls are back at school/ nursery full time. So she can beg for more freebies- her birthday and Evie’s birthday… loving her favourite child is starting to not like piano lessons 😉

Reactions: 4
Just fffing Google it. I have just done it and hundreds come up. Basic witch
But of course googling like any normal person wouldn’t ultimately deliver a freebie to Beggy’s door would it 🤣 she’s as transparent as a pane of glass, and the worst thing is her girls will grow up expecting that whatever they want, they can also beg for!

Reactions: 8
What is maria issue with nellie the poor lass can't be doing right for wrong the poor girl is going to grow up thinking its completely normal to be bullied by her own mother maria your a nasty nasty bully to the beautiful free spirited girl

Reactions: 5
How many pr trip/ holidays she had this year already?
It’s honestly disgusting - she isn’t the slightest bit grateful, and tries her best to hide the #ad tag in her story by putting it against a light background! And she’s made up her own stupid label of ‘prtripad’ which doesn’t even read as ‘ad’ on first glance 🤦🏼‍♀️ so is completely misleading! Just like when she had loads of house freebies and kept labelling them as ‘collabs’ - NO beggy, it’s an #AD and needs labelling as that for proper declaration! Stop trying to hide it from your followers 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.