Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is… she sends her to the cheapest fee paying school around 😂 the nearest fee paying school to her is probably too expensive for her

Don’t know if anyone saw it but she got gifted jubilee decorations and a cardboard cut out of the queen 🤣

how does she even dare have the cheek to ask for that crap 🤣

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think she has any shame, she’ll take anything for free !!

Reactions: 5
Ffs anyone seen this trollop lately. Nellie the elephant won’t eat her food unless she is a cat being fed on the floor really. Look at the picture. Put your blinking foot down your pair of idiots . Really. seen it all now . Rod for your own back .

Reactions: 3
I know she posts the Busy Bees advert almost every month (presumably when her fees are due 🙄) but I still cannot get over the sheer audacity of basically pimping out your kids and compromising their safety in order to advertise their nursery for freebies! It’s just disgusting, it really is the lowest of the low when it comes to influencers #ads - do what you like, but keep your kids out of it and off social media!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
My friend pulled their kid out of that nursery, it’s not great at all. She has an outstanding nursery metres from her house yet she chooses to drive to the tit one that must give her money off 🙄

• Wow
On the beg for a new school coat for her daughter now! FFS Maria just provide for your kids yourself like we all have to, it’s called parenting!
BEG BEG BEG. Same old , no people. just don’t. . Times have changed. Beggy

Reactions: 6
She will do anything for a freebie or a few quid.

As we all know …:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.