Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad even the best of apps can't do anything with that hairline.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely can’t believe they’ve ripped out the whole living/dining area of the kitchen and the flooring, when it was only done a couple of years ago! 😳 No doubt some poor local company has been pestered into providing their services in exchange for a #gifted #collab #ad!
Oh and while we’re on that subject . . . beggy is back on the beg, for her MORE free furniture! Course you don’t know what to get to put in there Maria, it’s not like you’ve ever renovated before is it!! 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So the gifted flooring is being laid, her begging worked this time! I still can’t get my head around them redoing the whole floor that was only done a couple of years ago 🙄 my theory is that no one gifted them then, so they paid for the cheapest stuff and now want fancier freebies!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She keeps taking the piss out of Kelvin (“I’ve never said I’m an influencer, have I Kelvin, have I???”)

yet he would 100% be a better influencer than her 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She’s mentioned it before and it became her ‘thing’ for about a week. Then it was never brought up again

Reactions: 3
It irrationally annoys me how they sit there in the evenings with those travel pillows on… like that’s not a normal thing to do is it??? It might be comfy but you look like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maria logic - scribbles out the school logo on Evie’s blazer but leaves the school name on it 🙄🙄

• Haha
She did something similar when she first started. Posted a pic with the logo/name visible and left it up for a bit then reposted it with everything covered up. She does it on purpose so people know they send her to a fee-paying school 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.