Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s finally admitted to cashing in on her children’s privacy for free nursery places! But seriously WTF is ‘working partnership’ Maria? I think the word you’re looking for is #AD, just be honest for once about what you’re really doing and how you choose to profit from putting your children online! Unless it’s an unpaid media article, in which case of course you suddenly become very concerned about their privacy and all photos are copyrighted 🙄
9C0543E9-8802-4DE8-9567-3C9399845985.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she’s finally admitted to cashing in on her children’s privacy for free nursery places! But seriously WTF is ‘working partnership’ Maria? I think the word you’re looking for is #AD, just be honest for once about what you’re really doing and how you choose to profit from putting your children online! Unless it’s an unpaid media article, in which case of course you suddenly become very concerned about their privacy and all photos are copyrighted 🙄
View attachment 818892
That's disgusting, I wouldn't opt to put my children in their care based on this alone. If they are such a good franchise with excellent reports and success, why not rely on that reputation alone? Why lower themselves to compromise so -called values just for the odd IG tag from Maria Fowler of all people?😂 what on earth are they thinking? what must the other parents be thinking who work their arses off to afford the fees or use tax credits vouchers because they are loaded like this beggar? So many ethical questions.

Reactions: 12
That's disgusting, I wouldn't opt to put my children in their care based on this alone. If they are such a good franchise with excellent reports and success, why not rely on that reputation alone? Why lower themselves to compromise so -called values just for the odd IG tag from Maria Fowler of all people?😂 what on earth are they thinking? what must the other parents be thinking who work their arses off to afford the fees or use tax credits vouchers because they are loaded like this beggar? So many ethical questions.
Says so much about this business . You’re bang on!

Reactions: 1
Paid partnership with frida- who on a quick google produce snot suckers :rolleyes: and Maria has shared her most precious photo of her second born being delivered for whatever payment she’s receiving. Seriously how low will she go?! Maria you know teenage/ adult Nellie will never be able to remove this photo from the internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.