Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s £9000 a year per student, there’s a private school a lot nearer that’s £18k a year and then later years £28k a year I bet she wishes she had more pushchairs to sell to get to Repton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£28k a year per kid, Maria would have to get back to being a brass to afford that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her husband was booked in to attend some primary schools for sport events they had on related to the Olympics (before the school holidays). However was cancelled when parents complained to the school and drew their attention to the comments Maria has made. The schools were understandably uncomfortable with this and therefore hired other sportspeople instead.

So don’t know how long they’ll be able to afford the private school fees.

• Wow
Her husband was booked in to attend some primary schools for sport events they had on related to the Olympics (before the school holidays). However was cancelled when parents complained to the school and drew their attention to the comments Maria has made. The schools were understandably uncomfortable with this and therefore hired other sportspeople instead.

So don’t know how long they’ll be able to afford the private school fees.
Which comments?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if these things have been discussed but just things that I’ve noticed.

her octopus energy bang on all the time - people do realise every time they sign up through her she gets £50? I’m amazed she doesn’t have to let people know every time she goes on about them.

years ago she used to have the same manager as marine Simpson and the stuff she wrote about him online whilst he was going through a breakdown and addiction was horrendous. She is no be kind herself.

Reactions: 5
Also, did anyone find out what court case it was that they won and that’s how they’ve got all this money to get into property? As well as the car from octopus and god knows how many people paying their energy bills

Reactions: 2
Also, did anyone find out what court case it was that they won and that’s how they’ve got all this money to get into property? As well as the car from octopus and god knows how many people paying their energy bills
How do you know there was a court case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.