Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time you think Maria can’t stoop any lower, there she goes again in full attention seeking Beggy mode!
For one, we can all see that she’s leaning forward to create extra stomach rolls in order to fulfil her ridiculous ongoing quest to be some bopo mummy blogger! 🙄 And secondly, even worse, the whole thing is a f@cking #AD anyway when you look at the bottom of the post!!!! FFS Maria, you give desperate a whole new meaning!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
5 days in Cornwall in a caravan . I can’t get any signal. Hence how many swipe ups buy this that and the other have we seen in the 5 days. .yer right . Do one .

Reactions: 2
The ironic double standards are out in force today - Maria shares an Instagram post in performative outrage about a pregnant lady living in a garden shed, then goes straight on to use her own baby for an #ad for a kids TV show!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

We say it time and again - but there seems to be no lowest level that Maria will stoop to for paid #ads! Let’s see 🤔
• advertises her daughter’s nursery, putting the child’s safety at risk all for a discount
• advertises a new phone and then puts it up for sale on a local selling site
• accepts free toys for her daughter’s birthday in exchange for an #ad
• accepts free takeaways multiple times during lockdown whilst thousands went hungry
• clapping for the NHS whilst at the same time denying NHS staff a discount whilst advertising her own products
• accepting multiple free prams & pushchairs for her new baby whilst also talking about giving back to charity
• advertises a kids TV show and merchandise (using her baby) straight after posting about a women’s aid charity
• advertises free parking today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Feel free to keep adding to this list with whatever else you remember! Maybe the next time beggy Mitchell comes to read on here she might feel a teeny tiny bit ashamed. . . or maybe not!!

• Haha
I do wish she would stop filming that little love Nellie trying to crawl. Really dos anyone need to see it. Noooo. . You really that so sadly desperate for content . . Shame on you. . She looks so frustrated and unhappy but ok let’s just film her for content .get a f*kin life you sad act .

Reactions: 3
My twitter feed has a lot of artists and creators either currently sharing Halloween type stuff for sale or setting up for pre-orders in August and here's Gabby leaving it till OCTOBER to even launch a collection 🤦🏻😅

My twitter feed has a lot of artists and creators either currently sharing Halloween type stuff for sale or setting up for pre-orders in August and here's Gabby leaving it till OCTOBER to even launch a collection 🤦🏻😅
Just realised I posted this on the wrong thread ,😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.