Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone see Hannah Eliza's insta rant yesterday? wish I screen recorded but was maria to a T. Hannah was saying since she left school she has had the big lips/big boob look and always will, was ranting about these girls who remove them and go on about being naturel, push this naturel image yet had everything in the past, give away all the posing tips and secrets, how they will do anything to fit in with the current trends. Maria has changed her look and her selling line more times then I care to count since being an extra on towie, will jump on any trend as long as it looks wholesome (to counter act her escourt/twitter bully past) and then have a new one in a matter of weeks. shes already changed from body positivity to now going on about face filters etc..

Reactions: 5
Yep, the mummy blogger thing didn’t work so now she’s moved onto something else

I’m sure at one point she had a “mummy blogger” management type thing in her bio - that seems to have disappeared now. Has she been dropped? 🤔

It was a long time ago..

Didn’t realise the term “half breed” was offensive, my arse she didn’t ! Just reading the words & it screams offensive, you would never use this term to describe anyone. I followed Maria on Twitter years back & she was an absolute cow, as soon as she read anything she didn’t like she would comment on their appearance, weight or take them down for being jealous of her & her wealth / status. Ironic now that she’s calling out the very people that she used to be !

Reactions: 6
Oh here we go promoting her daughters nursery again 🙄🙄🙄 does she get it free for doing this? I hope not.

Reactions: 3
Her promoting that nursery would make me think no thanks.no way in this world would I send my kid to that nursery Knowing her background. Knowing she thinks nothing of flogging freebies she gets given .for a few quid in the bank. Just no. Flogging a dead horse once again. Just no. I have worked with children gone 25 years . In many various situations. .

Beggy Fowler is asking for garden furniture now..... even putting pics on of what she would like 😳 wtf 😬 she’s is so vile... free nursery place so she can sit at home doing nothing 🤣🤣 wow 😯

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go promoting her daughters nursery again 🙄🙄🙄 does she get it free for doing this? I hope not.
It must be that time when fees are due again! She definitely gets some sort of discount or benefit for posting, it’s a clear #ad and she is the lowest of the low for profiting off her daughter in this way and putting her safety at risk by plastering all over social media!

Reactions: 7
Are we not going to talk about those earrings? I'm guessing they weren't cheap!

What's her issue? Georgia should have kept the post up. She is entitled to give dietary advice.
Are you serious?

Losing 5kg in a week is
1.Not healthy, achievable or should be encouraged
2. If she has, it’s not fat, it’s water she’s lost.
3. she’s no way qualified to give such advice

as a health professional this is VERY dangerous. I actually agree with Maria for once

Are you serious?

Losing 5kg in a week is
1.Not healthy, achievable or should be encouraged
2. If she has, it’s not fat, it’s water she’s lost.
3. she’s no way qualified to give such advice

as a health professional this is VERY dangerous. I actually agree with Maria for once
Agree, there is a stark rise in eating disorders. I work in a mental health setting and the amount of people who have developed significant eating disorders during the last year has almost doubled in our area of the U.K.. It is very irresponsible for Georgia to put this up. She is tiny anyway and what message does this show to any woman who is of any size, when someone that small still feels the need to drop 5kg?!

I agree with Maria but people in glass houses and all that... she was advertising all sorts of potions for weight loss previously and the whole love your body nonsense. She’s had teeth fitted, 2 hair transplant, abs put in, a boob job and god knows what else.

Reactions: 7
Literally never seen anyone so beggy. I've got at least 3 party supply places online that I can get decorations for any situation... Google it you beggy meff. Honestly have no idea how she is still relevant (not that she ever was in my eyes to be honest) bore off Maria ya big beg head

You didn’t invent body positivity
So BORING.

Maria - hair transplant, Lipo abs, Botox, boob job, good knows what else! The hypocrisy of it all! I could understand if she had had a little bit of work done but she’s had it all and thinks for some reason she is the voice for body positivity 🤣 but of course she’ll say ‘I’m for women doing what they want with their bodies’ yes okay, but you are a walking contradiction. Changing the way you look is the opposite of body positivity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.