Maria Fowler #2 Now Maria can no longer sell her muff, she’s always begging for free stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So BORING.

Maria - hair transplant, Lipo abs, Botox, boob job, good knows what else! The hypocrisy of it all! I could understand if she had had a little bit of work done but she’s had it all and thinks for some reason she is the voice for body positivity 🤣 but of course she’ll say ‘I’m for women doing what they want with their bodies’ yes okay, but you are a walking contradiction. Changing the way you look is the opposite of body positivity!
She also uses a filter on her stories. She even had to take it off the other day to show the real colour of some shows she was showing off

Reactions: 5
Just wondered has Maria actually done any of the vaccination volunteering that she trained for, or was that just so that she could get the vaccine early and get lots of praise on Instagram?

Reactions: 14
Just wondered has Maria actually done any of the vaccination volunteering that she trained for, or was that just so that she could get the vaccine early and get lots of praise on Instagram?
I’m sure she said she had done the training but was waiting to be asked back

So the skin HQ reached out to her to promote this micro needling thing but she hasn’t put ad or pr product in any of the stories? Ridiculous

Reactions: 2
She is like clockwork with the monthly nursery #AD when Evie’s fees need paying isn’t she! At it again today, that’s right Maria get cashing in on your daughter once again so you can keep her free place at nursery for another month! Mum of the year right there 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand this whole lessons to my daughters and the body positive thing she’s now trying to do. We’ve seen the plastic surgery, the diet plans and shakes, the fake pap pictures in a park in fitness gear. She seems to think she can rewrite history but unfortunately she can’t. That’s what living your life on social media does, we’ve seen everything you’ve done and you can’t pretend it didn’t happen!

Be body positive, do whatever you want. But stop being a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 10
I notice she hasn’t said “be an insta beg and then sell on the freebies you get you don’t want”

CA214525-3EE9-4122-B631-C2B45BB32333.png

Reactions: 3
If you want a laugh go and watch the Q&A in Maria’s stories - someone (a Tattler?!) asked her about the power station towers behind her house and she’s claiming she loves them! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.