Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how he cropped half my message out where I say he was defensive n somewhat faking his MH issues (funny considering what he’s been through last night you think THAT would be the awful comment) but left in the bit about me calling him a jelly baby 🥲 might that be because your followers will wake up and see the light marcus you beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think the comments on here are even that bad.
Just high lighting the bullshit and lies.
Most of it is just banter!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe he is taking screenshots of some of the comments on here!! He is ridiculously after attention. He’s obviously very unhappy and miserable, and has nothing better to do at all. Hello Marcus hunny we see you 😘

Reactions: 5
A lot of the comments on his latest post aren’t in his favour. I think he’s pissed a lot of people off this weekend. He’ll delete it soon when it hasn’t had the affect he wanted

He posts about MH but didn't care when he was scamming people on FB , when he trolled Lucy to the point she nearly committed suicide, when he posts nasty things about his mum and family because they were concerned he was doing an Only fans , if you've followed Marcus on FB for the last few years you'll know exactly what I mean , he is toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"You win" I step away from the phone for half an hour and one of my posts have made it to his main page! We will get the blame for the next episode.

• Haha
Nope. No ‘bullying’ no abuse just people who’ve called out his behaviour as it is
And also people being sympathetic, worried and offering advice

He should have just joined and come and had a chat with us as at least we are honest and not just up his arse telling him what he wants to hear

He posts about MH but didn't care when he was scamming people on FB , when he trolled Lucy to the point she nearly committed suicide, when he posts nasty things about his mum and family because they were concerned he was doing an Only fans , if you've followed Marcus on FB for the last few years you'll know exactly what I mean , he is toxic
What’s this? Hmm

Reactions: 1
He’s been very select about what he’s posted on there hasn’t he? Nothing there which would make his Instagram beauts question him or his behaviour. Just have a few more of those CBD gummies you flog Marcus and go to bed.

• Haha
Yep, fine for him to take people’s profile pictures and encourage his fans to troll them because they said they didn’t like his book, but whoaaaa say he’s a bit greedy and an attention bleep and you’re scum

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s very select about what he’s posted on there isn’t it? Nothing there which would make his Instagram beauts question him or his behaviour. Just have a few more of those CBD gummies you flog Marcus and go to bed.
The gummies not doing the job? Well nobody guessed this on Marcus bingo. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.