Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uncooked penis has me ROARING 😆
Hahaha!
Honestly when he done ‘only fans’ it was making me feel sick. So glad that phase is over.
Shame the phase he is going through now is tugging his shrivelled winkle over a dead person (Rip)

Poor Stephens family need to step in.
No way would I let that giant jelly baby make up he had sex with my dead relative.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha!
Honestly when he done ‘only fans’ it was making me feel sick. So glad that phase is over.
Shame the phase he is going through now is tugging his shrivelled winkle over a dead person (Rip)

Poor Stephens family need to step in.
No way would I let that giant jelly baby make up he had sex with my dead relative.
Not sure what it is but I get that feeling your not his biggest fan? I do think maybe someone has threatened him and that's why he's posting things indirectly about Stephen like his last story etc. I think they've let it slide for so long in part because he is autistic, but everybody has their breaking point. I'd have long sent a few men to his front door to get the message across.

Reactions: 5
Not sure what it is but I get that feeling your not his biggest fan? I do think maybe someone has threatened him and that's why he's posting things indirectly about Stephen like his last story etc. I think they've let it slide for so long in part because he is autistic, but everybody has their breaking point. I'd have long sent a few men to his front door to get the message across.
Can’t stand him 😂
I really do hope you’re right and Stephens family have stepped in!

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand him 😂
I really do hope you’re right and Stephens family have stepped in!
If they have even then he will only be able to keep quiet for so long. I find the Adelle situation very bizarre. Wouldn't be shocked if Marcus has some creepy Stephen shrine in his bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh lol sorry my bad! Haha what's she doing? They are all abit "off" don't you think?

Imagine the poor passer bys being confronted by Marcus acting like he wants to kill himself. Honestly hope if he does it again he gets done for wasting emergency services time!
This exactly!! If I passed by a person who was ready to throw themselves off a bridge my anxiety would sky rocket and it would affect me so much! And if I found out that he was a person who says these empty threats so much I’d have to kick him in the nads for getting me so worked up for no reason.

Reactions: 6
If they have even then he will only be able to keep quiet for so long. I find the Adelle situation very bizarre. Wouldn't be shocked if Marcus has some creepy Stephen shrine in his bedroom.
Oh he definitely has a shrine.
Things he fished out of Stephens bins when he used to turn up uninvited.

Who is Adelle to Stephen?
She’s another cling on that allows this awful behaviour!

• Haha

Adelle is Stephens former sister in law. His brother has been jailed multiple times for stalking/assaulting her. Very strange set up.

Your pic! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

071ACF13-3606-4E3D-ABCB-9A8B6E84D80B.jpeg

See this makes me think he’s doing all this just to call out the mental health services as he has or feels that he has been badly treated by them in the past. If 3 psychiatrists thought he was safe to go home, he likely isn’t a suicide risk (although obviously they do get it wrong sometimes). Or it’s just plain old attention seeking again 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope they told him to stop drinking and eat a bit better.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Pahahah

[/QUOTE

pahhh reminds me of eastenders when Heather Trott got the yoghurt lid from George Michaels bin 😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 770572

See this makes me think he’s doing all this just to call out the mental health services as he has or feels that he has been badly treated by them in the past. If 3 psychiatrists thought he was safe to go home, he likely isn’t a suicide risk (although obviously they do get it wrong sometimes). Or it’s just plain old attention seeking again 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope they told him to stop drinking and eat a bit better.
maybe Just maybe the experts can see through you like?

Reactions: 10
View attachment 770572

He is so full of tit. Why bring his autism into it?

"What if it was someone else who was good at doing blagging"

A very telling statement.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 770572

I didn't realise he has OCD? What form is this that he has - I honestly hadn't seem him mention it before but I've probably missed the posts

I am sure he said for people not to worry as he had been listening to music for hours before posting that "final" message and was at peace but now he is saying he self harmed during that time??

I can't see any let alone 3 psychiatrists telling a patient they are pulling the wool over thier eyes - that would be so unprofessional! To think it is one thing but to say it to somebody?? That doesn't add up to me. I think because nothings being done immediately that he's assumed that which is also very telling

He has a follow up appointment which is something .. does he want to be sectioned? I thought you could volunteer yourself but things may have changed

This is from Mind https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/legal-rights/voluntary-patients/overview/

So he can voluntarily admit himself but does still need a referral

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hes saying in that statement they shouldn't of let him go but then goes on to say he's worried for people not as strong as him (or words to that effect). duck off Marcus. All a big plan before he drops the gofundme. Rustle up as much sympathy and outrage as he can beforehand. Go and drink a glass of water Marcus!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree with him the MH services are poor but I have 100% belief that was he suicidal yesterday and being talked down he would have been sectioned, I really don’t see why they wouldn’t section him in that case even if for a short while as he would Have been a danger to himself. To leave him go (and under the guise of someone else who’s not a professional) suggests to me that they didn’t see him as being a danger to himself

Reactions: 7
BF778051-2A65-4A44-BAD3-DE4DD41EED0F.png

Interesting the psychiatrists suggested he might be trying to pull the wool over their eyes 🙈 - if that even happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with him the MH services are poor but I have 100% belief that was he suicidal yesterday and being talked down he would have been sectioned, I really don’t see why they wouldn’t section him in that case even if for a short while as he would Have been a danger to himself. To leave him go (and under the guise of someone else who’s not a professional) suggests to me that they didn’t see him as being a danger to himself
Probably just stood at the bridge looking at it, knowing he had just made that post on fb so inevitably he would be found "in time". Pissed me off big time he has, I was actually worried for him for a little while! Prick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.