Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's awful, that man died not having a clue who Marcus even was and now his name is going to be forever connected to a stupid Instagramer ?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh that's awful, that man died not having a clue who Marcus even was and now his name is going to be forever connected to a stupid Instagramer ?
I cant find any new articles about his brother. Marcus is probably declining so rapidly because he is playing with the dead. I can only imagine how often he would of been hounding Stephen to make up. Do they let people keep their phones if they get sectioned? What I'm really asking is will he be able to post from hospital if he is sectioned?

What scares me about his friendship with that Stephen guy is didn’t they know each other for about a month? I feel like he is maybe romanticising the whole friendship?? Placing so much on it?
Just goes to show the lack of support and feeling of belonging. *side eyes both his parents*

Reactions: 4
I cant find any new articles about his brother. Marcus is probably declining so rapidly because he is playing with the dead. I can only imagine how often he would of been hounding Stephen to make up. Do they let people keep their phones if they get sectioned? What I'm really asking is will he be able to post from hospital if he is sectioned?
Yes. I know someone who is currently in for 1 on 1, 24 hour observation and they’re posting 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can just see the photos of his arm and the cannula ‘inbox me huns’ if he can

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Just goes to show the lack of support and feeling of belonging. *side eyes both his parents*
100% won't be able to keep his phone because he could break the glass and harm himself with it.

Reactions: 2
100% won't be able to keep his phone because he could break the glass and harm himself with it.
Is the brother Byron? If so he isn't someone I would want on my doorstep for disrespecting his dead brother. Ah I'm confused now others are saying he will be able to keep it. The phone doesn't help him clearly so on a serious level fingers crossed they do remove it but on a nosey level I hope he can bring it with him lol

• Haha
Yes. I know someone who is currently in for 1 on 1, 24 hour observation and they’re posting 😢
No way, are they sectioned ? That's so odd, How is that helpful?

Is the brother Byron? If so he isn't someone I would want on my doorstep for disrespecting his dead brother. Ah I'm confused now others are saying he will be able to keep it. The phone doesn't help him clearly so on a serious level fingers crossed they do remove it but on a nosey level I hope he can bring it with him lol
Didn't want to name him , pretty sure we're not supposed not drop names. Couldn't keep phones years ago must have changed, although I don't know why because it's still glass to smash and cut yourself with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No way, are they sectioned ? That's so odd, How is that helpful?
They post pics from their bed. It’s not constant thankfully but the last one this week was an update to say they were back in under 24 obs with a pic of someone sat in a chair in their door way. (You can’t make their face out)

Reactions: 1
One of my friends hung herself with the charger cord when she'd been taken in. She'd attempted three times already whilst in there so I don't know why she still had things like that around 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
One of my friends hung herself with the charger cord when she'd been taken in. She'd attempted three times already whilst in there so I don't know why she still had things like that around 😔
That’s so sad, I’m so sorry. The care is inconsistent, I know a hospital near me has been in the news recently due to the lack of care and attention towards inpatients 😔

• Sad
That’s so sad, I’m so sorry. The care is inconsistent, I know a hospital near me has been in the news recently due to the lack of care and attention towards inpatients 😔
It was very tragic. She was quite the lost soul but such a lovely girl. She had battles with alcoholism and drugs and an abusive relationship where she chose to live on the streets despite me having room for her and being offered a flat also. Her mum had given up on her after too many times trying

As a parent now it's hard to see there would be too many times to try and save your children but I didn't know her till she was much older so I didn't know the full backstory.

It is awful to see Marcus write such things as nobody wants him to be in pain at all. And it can be easy to write off as boy who cried wolf. I really hope he can get the care he needs and he also needs to want to get better for himself.

It will all be so raw for him still and I don't condone some of the things he's done or said but I guess this is the only way he knows how to deal with it right now

Reactions: 5
Coming online and seeing his latest post made me feel sick to my stomach. I sincerely hope he gets sectioned and gets the mental help he so clearly needs. If he’s back online tomorrow promoting hello fresh or CBD drops then I will be so so angry! He seems to go from announcing he’s committing suicide to acting like nothing happened the next day and not even addressing the situation! 😳

Reactions: 12
Apparently he’s a stalker too so maybe they would get on. They could swap tactics 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he is out at all this week I’m kicking off!! I’ll start a government petition to get his account closed down. Don’t bleeping dare me, Marcus 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.