Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts! We all need to buy hats!! It's going to be the tattle wedding of the year!! I'm so excited! I wonder what the cake will look like? Will he stick with tradition and wear white? Oh my god @Venom so so many Photoshop possibilities! 😍 I will definitely cry! I always cry at weddings.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Beauts! We all need to buy hats!! It's going to be the tattle wedding of the year!! I'm so excited! I wonder what the cake will look like? Will he stick with tradition and wear white? Oh my god @Venom so so many Photoshop possibilities! 😍 I will definitely cry! I always cry at weddings.
Kinder Bueno cake, double cheeseburgers (specifically 9 per guest) Henry westons a plenty and instead of a first dance a nice showing of challengers 🤵♂🤵♂💑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if I’m reading this right he’s booked a trip to Paris to stalk some unsuspecting French man who had to flee the country after they hooked up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like he’s sobered up and remembered how to type anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posting pics of him and L in his stories and also saying he's going to become Mr Garcia 🤣🤣 L Garcia is his French lover then.. Sounds more Spanish to me, I wonder if L even knows they are going to be starting a new life in Paris together in 12 days 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do we think the " Marcus in Gay Paris" could be 2024's equivalent of the Travelodge era?? 🤔 Sid's getting him put on a WATCH list as we speak 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How has he gone from being incoherent and not spelling a single word correctly….to 20 minutes later being normal 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has he gone from being incoherent and not spelling a single word correctly….to 20 minutes later being normal 🤔
It’s so fake! He’s so thick as tit.

I bet he sits there typing with his eyes shut thinking ‘this’ll fool them’ then ten minutes later he’s forgotten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh we are going to shoot through this thread as quick as Marcus' first marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omfg Marcus aka Martha is moving to France! He must have only met this guy in the last few hours? He was gonna be forever single about 7pm
Sent from iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 23