Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for none of this to ever happen, including the Paris trip, and for marcus to never mention any of it ever again and get annoyed when people ask about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Instead of “I’m looking for a guy in finance, trust fund, 6”5 blue eyes” MM’s version is “I’m looking for a guy in France, benefit claim, 6”5 no yellow eyes” (remember the whole yellow eyes/liver disease fiasco) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marcus trying to seduce his French boyfriend wearing his Poundland T shirt like

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe it with my whole heart 🥹 and I've already bought a new outfit that I can't return beaut so this realllly needs to happen. I'm wearing pale blue, I hope I don't clash with Sid's mother of the bride look 🤞🏻
At least we all know where to go to top up our tans for the big day beauts… do we think a new communal would be a suitable wedding gift? 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marthcus will be sat outside in a French bus shelter waiting for the love of his life who served him a thatchers on the one occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I did not expect to stumble in on this madness. Gutted the wedding was all a hoax, was looking forward to a right good piss up with our Sidders and Utterly Butterly 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This bleeping wedding better be happening I just bought a KFC tracksuit off boohoo with klana for this tit show, he better not let me down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone know if they sell Strongbow dark fruits in Gay Paris…asking for a friend! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the mail order bride did I miss?! Is the wedding on? Is it off? He seems to have confused himself by his own bullshit.

IMG_3888.jpeg
IMG_3889.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh beauts, you lot are funny fuckers. Waiting for a Marcus Garcia post soundtracked with ‘Non, je ne regrette rien’ by Edith Piaf with him crying and stomping round the streets of Camborne.

Shame as I was looking forward to the wedding favours, which I’d heard were Wetherspoons mayo sachets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha oh duck off Marcus. In my lowest of lows not once did I post on Facebook saying "sorry guys I'm really depressed. Struggled to get of bed today LOL" This boy must be a psychologist's wet dream.

Reactions: 29
Bit of a theme going on isn't there.. Around lunchtime start posting unhinged crazy crap all day then in the morning delete it all and apologise and blame it on mental health..
It's almost as if it's all completely put on for the cameras 🤔🤔🤣

Putting in the hard yards for the DWP. He’ll need a holiday after all that effort 🤣

View attachment 2998971
---

The gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

Reactions: 12
Bit of a theme going on isn't there.. Around lunchtime start posting unhinged crazy crap all day then in the morning delete it all and apologise and blame it on mental health..
It's almost as if it's all completely put on for the cameras 🤔🤔🤣
The pubs don't start selling booze till midday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7