Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"MARCUS don't you dare get on that plane" . Sid better ruin this on us.
Eta that should say *better Not .😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In light of the news he is now emigrating to France I’m bringing back my thread suggestion from last thread :

thread suggestion;

Marcus Mitchell #79 Gay (sex) Paree 🇫🇷 🥖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Will he ever make it to the Eiffel Tower?
Come on Marcus, where's your will power?
When you get there you must keep calm,
Otherwise you'll come face to face with a Gendarme.
Just think of trying local food like Le Big Mac!
Pack that Nirvana tracksuit in your rucksack.
Get on the ferry, take the flight.
Drink le vin and challenge a lampost to a fight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Au Revoir Marcus
Va te faire fautre alors (translation - off you duck then) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s exactly the sort of person who takes everything literally; “if you’re ever in France you should visit me”

Marcus books the first flight he can, hands in his notice and the keys to his flat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sacrè bleu ! He's taken a french lover and is leaving us! 🥹😢 He's gonna be on living the dream, lying on french silk being fed truffles with a view of the Eiffel tower. #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s all put on! Slap bang in all the stories is one perfectly written. I wish this was real but he’s just a boring attention seeking manipulative bleep !

Reactions: 19
I know there's more chance of Scotland winning the Euros (sorry to any Scottish beauts 😘) but I really do want him to go to Paris 🙏 🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
cautiously optimistic beauts, but we've been let down too many times now, what's the betting hannah pays him a visit tomorrow or tuesday ?
Bet Hannah looks at her phone and is like “for fucks sake what now”

My dream would be that she has an argument with him and spilt the tea on here but I think she’s probably too nice for that, she comes across like a good person, too good for Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He didn’t even have the balls to move to London 😂😂🫠🫠
I personally cannot wait for him to be homeless in Paris 🤣🤣🤣
---
Bet Hannah looks at her phone and is like “for fucks sake what now”

My dream would be that she has an argument with him and spilt the tea on here but I think she’s probably too nice for that, she comes across like a good person, too good for Marcus
She’s paid to be nice to Marcus 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
when I tell you I ripped the charger from my OH’s phone (on 8%) and ran here after his stories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Paint me like one of your French girls”

IMG_9295.jpeg

(Apologies that my photoshops will never be as good as the boys) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How has he gone from saying he’ll never find his soul mate 6 hours ago to running away to Paris with a man who is apparently L????

• Haha
Reactions: 23