Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Haha oh fuck off Marcus. In my lowest of lows not once did I post on Facebook saying "sorry guys I'm really depressed. Struggled to get of bed today LOL" This boy must be a psychologist's wet dream.

Reactions: 29

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
WTF does autism and ocd have to do with getting pissed up, breaking & entering and assault? Sid needs to wind her neck in !!! Shows up in a “crisis” to save face but thats about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’ve been in hospital plenty of times and not once have I been discharged in a hospital gown, surely he had clothes when he went in 🤔

Reactions: 27
I wonder if cornwall live would be interested in all the screen shots of him going on about sexy scaffolding and video of him wandering around the construction site 🤣

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
It costs about £4000 for an air ambulance run. Air ambulances are also funded by donations aren’t they? He’s a full on cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Beauts! We all need to buy hats!! It's going to be the tattle wedding of the year!! I'm so excited! I wonder what the cake will look like? Will he stick with tradition and wear white? Oh my god @Venom so so many Photoshop possibilities! 😍 I will definitely cry! I always cry at weddings.

• Haha

I will just leave this here
Jesus how is he not absolutely fucking mortified with himself?!?! I would never show my face in public again. I certainly wouldn't be posting on my story the next day asking what movie I should go and watch next in the cinema. He's a drain on society and acts as if he's done nothing and is a normal functioning member of society after going on a rampage. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 26