Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Can someone in Cornwall please go down to the site and give them the footage for their case.
---
Also can I just say, this is the first time in AGES that this is the first thread I check and I’m fucking delighted 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Oh my god!!! Did you beauts not get your invites?? Did you not attend the gay Parisian wedding of the year? I couldn't tell because I didn't know what you look like and I was so busy dealing with Marcus' bridezilla requests. I can't believe he wouldn't invite you, i suspect Sid got jealous and intercepted those invites and used the envelopes for the bridesmaids bouquets instead. Anyway, it was a beautiful ceremony and as they drove away to their honeymoon in a car I'd tied tins to, I shed a tear beauts. Our boy is all grown up and a married women now. ❤ But has he eaten?? 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
my theory is he walked over a drain grid and accidentally fell through, as realistically he is thinner ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
This thread truly has the best revivals. He’s boring as shite for a while and then comes roaring back to give us beauts what we crave!! Sid your son is a shit show and we looooove it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

IfYouSeekAmyy

Thread title suggestion: Embarrassing himself at a construction site, thinking he’s hard and trying to start a fight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

chickenswallocks

god I miss fat drunk Marcus who shat in bushes, thought rick astley died in 1937, and wore a Travelodge turban while pretending he had a twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HeyBabes

VIP Member
It's a love story made in heaven- the alcoholic, anorexic, autistic inbred and his bi-sexual, French Spanish scaffolder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24