Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boomboom123

I've had a reply off the DWP fraud dept.
Wont say too much as he reads this site. But yeah... lets sit back and watch the show. MARCUS.. your fucked mate...hahhhhahahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
This is hilarious but i’m also fuming at the waste of resources used on this cunt whose only problem is that he doesn’t want to work.

wishlistofcrapreturns

Chatty Member
cautiously optimistic beauts, but we've been let down too many times now, what's the betting hannah pays him a visit tomorrow or tuesday ?
Bet Hannah looks at her phone and is like “for fucks sake what now”

My dream would be that she has an argument with him and spilt the tea on here but I think she’s probably too nice for that, she comes across like a good person, too good for Marcus

• Haha

foollednomore

Chatty Member
Twattlers Ive only been back less than 48 hours and you shower of shits have absolutely excelled yourselves! Marthacus is the gift that keeps giving. Special shout out to Shan you little diamond.
sebt from ipone

• Haha

foollednomore

Chatty Member
I feel like Marthacus is finally returning to the one we all love to hate! The boy is giving travel lodge vibes. This could be the best summer ever!

• Haha
The Jay slater case has affected him? What a monumental bellend. Is there any tragedy this grief leach won’t try and get involved in?
The only way it’s affected him is he’s probably gutted he’s not getting this much attention

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Fucking hell beauts, just caught up on the last 24 hours and it was ten pages of absolute magic - what a rush!!! The best thing that’s happened since the TL Days! @nichew take a bow beaut ❤❤❤
That family is a shit stain on society - how are they not fucking MORTIFIED by each other?!?!
And meanwhile Marthacus is just over on Insta listing his favourite three films…you just can’t make this shit up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
It’s cunts like him why people with PROPER mental health problems have to wait. Just do us all a favour marcunt and just fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 23

foollednomore

Chatty Member
I wonder if we should all club in to buy some flowers for the poor traumatised workmen? Anyone know of any local florists to the area 🤔🫢

• Haha

foollednomore

Chatty Member
Omfg Marcus aka Martha is moving to France! He must have only met this guy in the last few hours? He was gonna be forever single about 7pm
Sent from iPhone

• Haha

chickenswallocks

And in news that will shock nobody, he’s obsessed with him.

View attachment 3023858
NO ONE FUCKING CARES MARCUS! For once it's not all about you. and yes! it does sound weird, now fuck off your toothless country bumpkin that harrases builders. Jesus, you are so narcissistic, next you are gonna say that rishi sunak called the election because that was the only day you could get off from your part time sunbed job, tennis, lurking, slobbering after straight men, being a hindrance to Hannah and acting a twat. god you are so fucking out of touch you deflated prick!

apologies for my outburst but I'm knackered and have to work all day on a Sunday while that shitstain acts the twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
How has he gone from saying he’ll never find his soul mate 6 hours ago to running away to Paris with a man who is apparently L????

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Envelope bouquets for everyone 💐 this has been a wild ride again haha! Like a school reunion ❤

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I love tattle don’t you Lisa babe?

The home of the pocket 🤣

Fucking genius !!!!

Cornwall live being cock blockers

IMG_4213.jpeg

• Haha