Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
1..2 Camborne Crusher is coming after you… 3..4 he’s at the building site door… 5, 6 he’s squatting on the scaffolding sticks, 7…8 he’s putting on some weight… 9..10 he’s been sectioned again!
I sang that in my head then. When I first saw that fucking film I couldn't sleep for days! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Bloody fucking hell the one day I have plans to go and see the Foo Fighters this cunt decides to kick off so I'm going to miss it all. Dave Grohl will be hearing from me personally for missing the MMMM
I’m seeing them Saturday in London 😭 had tickets for the original tour before Taylor died 😢 so never got there but I got tickets for this weekend as a past purchaser so I’m fucking buzzing

pommynoir

VIP Member
Something deffo gone off. i wonder when sham Connor was Being monitored and recorded during Cornwall livefest 24 if the police got hold of the evidence that he was in fact laying in wait stalking a scaffolding and things have been took further with this what went down last week beauts
I hope so

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
The whole lot of them will be furious after his little escapade with the scaffolders so they’ll have him on a tight leash for a bit.

I think his stunt has backfired on him 🤣