Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Who remembers the taliban era with the travelodge bed runner round his head trying to buy alcohol from the local garage 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
He’s exactly the sort of person who takes everything literally; “if you’re ever in France you should visit me”

Marcus books the first flight he can, hands in his notice and the keys to his flat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Wills315

VIP Member
Imagine its rush hour in cambourne, you're driving home after a busy day and out of the corner of your eye , you spot the village idiot wandering round in his hospital gown with his furry arse hanging out 😭😭 id have to pull over and recover. He must be the talk of the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I can imagine he was dragging his arse across the building site like a dog with worms, button mushroom out yelling ‘it’s me, Marcus Garcia!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

krflowers

I’ve followed this lad for about 5 years,possibly more (I’ve watched since the body shop days) and I’ve never been so consistently entertained,concerned and bewildered by another human being

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Galinda

Chatty Member
Didn't take Sid long to wheel out the old ASD and OCD did it. Odd how she fails to mention he can live independently and travel abroad independently and work and have tennis lessons and eat out and go to coffee shops..... almost like there's fuck all wrong with him, until it's PIP review day of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Wills315

VIP Member
I would sell my own mother to see that body cam footage 🤣 imagine him going at the builders with his little toddler fists 😂 I bet he suddenly went back to normal once the cops arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Come with me and dwp
Will have you in a world of benefit violations
Reach out touch
A scaffolder husband in your imagination

If you wanna ride in an ambulance
Simply go ahead and fight him
Anything you want just do it
Tattlers will cheer you on there’s nothing to it….🎵

• Haha
  • Heart